Author Topic: Georgia Gov. Kemp says he'd 'absolutely' back Trump as 2024 nominee  (Read 357 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Georgia Gov. Kemp says he'd 'absolutely' back Trump as 2024 nominee
By Aris Folley - 03/03/21 07:32 PM EST

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R) said that he will “absolutely” support former President Trump if he became the Republican Party’s presidential nominee, even after recent comments from Trump voicing regret over backing Kemp in 2018.

Pressed by Fox News's Neil Cavuto in an interview on Wednesday about whether he would support Trump if he became the party’s nominee in 2024, Kemp said: “Absolutely, I'm going to support the nominee.”

“As I said, again, I worked very hard for the president. I think his ideas ... will be part of our party for a long time in the future,” Kemp said. “And Republicans, we need to have a big tent. I mean, there's a lot of great ideas out there.”

“We're not always going to get along, but I think the president deserves a lot of credit,” Kemp continued. “And he's not going away.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/541539-georgia-gov-kemp-says-hed-absolutely-back-trump-as-2024-nominee
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34