Author Topic: Pentagon issues report revealing ex-White House doctor 'belittled' subordinates, violated alcohol po  (Read 118 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pentagon issues report revealing ex-White House doctor 'belittled' subordinates, violated alcohol policies
By John Bowden - 03/03/21 11:50 AM EST

A blistering report from the Pentagon's inspector general issued Tuesday found that Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-Texas) abused his subordinates, drank alcohol on the job and overall contributed to a "negative work environment" while serving as White House physician.

Jackson, who served as the White House's top doctor under both former presidents Trump and Obama, was found in the report to have drank alcohol in two separate situations while he was on duty and charged with providing medical care to government officials, though it was unclear from the report whether Jackson provided medical care after imbibing the drinks.

"We concluded that [Rear Admiral] RDML Jackson engaged in inappropriate conduct involving the use of alcohol during two incidents. Both incidents occurred during presidential trips while RDML Jackson was in charge of providing medical care and treatment to U.S. Government officials," read the report, which added that the trips in question occurred in 2014 and 2016.
ADVERTISEMENT

The report did not substantiate some of the allegations Jackson faces — including a charge that he had crashed a government vehicle while drunk — but did result in multiple witnesses testifying that during a 2014 trip Jackson made sexual comments about a female subordinate while heavily intoxicated.

"Jackson kept pointing to the female subordinate and said, 'No, no. We need her. We need her. Get her. We need her,' the report reads, while the female subordinate in question told investigators in response, “When a drunk man comes to your room and they say, ‘I need you,’ your mind goes to the worst." At least one other witness observed the scene and corroborated her testimony.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/541402-pentagon-issues-report-revealing-ex-white-house-doctor-belittled-subordinates
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WOW...why are they after Jackson now?..I would think this would have been released during his campaign...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
WOW...why are they after Jackson now?..I would think this would have been released during his campaign...
Probably because he has examined their puppet in the past and found him (medically, mentally) lacking.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis