Author Topic: Capitol Police aware of 'possible plot' by militia group to enter Capitol  (Read 513 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Capitol Police aware of 'possible plot' by militia group to enter Capitol
By Chris Mills Rodrigo - 03/03/21 11:10 AM EST

Authorities are aware of online chatter about “an identified militia group” potentially planning to enter the Capitol on Thursday.

The United States Capitol Police Department (USCP) said in a statement Wednesday that it has “obtained intelligence that shows a possible plot to breach the Capitol.”

“We have already made significant security upgrades to include establishing a physical structure and increasing manpower to ensure the protection of Congress, the public and our police officers,” it added.

March 4 has been circled on law enforcement’s calendars for months because some QAnon adherents believe former President Trump will be re-inaugurated that day. That was the date for presidential swearing-ins until 1993.

USCP had previously said that there was little indication that any groups were planning on traveling to Washington D.C. to protest or engage in any violence.

Far-right extremism researchers have also noted that the March 4 date has lost significance and that there appears to be little if any planning for a physical presence.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/541392-capitol-police-aware-of-possible-plot-by-militia-group-to-enter-capitol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Someone was looking for a(nother) "False Flag"? They're priming the (media) pump.

Considering the last "armed insurrection" was, in fact, unarmed, I figure anything that happens will involve "assault weapons" to justify (in the media blitz that follows) the overreaching and unconstitutional proposals for gun control in the House.

I hope I am completely wrong and absolutely nothing happens.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

And when this doesn't happen, will Capitol Police do some 'splainin'? Yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhh, I won't be looking like a Smurf waiting for that.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The United States Capitol Police Department (USCP) said in a statement Wednesday that it has “obtained intelligence that shows a possible plot to breach the Capitol.”

Possible plot? What's up with that, wouldn't the DOJ and FBI.............(CIA?) be more clear about what they had planned? The only thing I trust these alphabets to do anymore is F**K America!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@amuse
@amuse

Pelosi has been abusing National Guard troops for weeks because she believes that Trump will be restored to power on March 4th as a result of some weird QAnon conspiracy theory she read online.

National Guard on standby in DC for March 4 — the day QAnon followers believe that Trump will...
The conspiracy theorists are clinging on to the bizarre hope that Trump will be sworn in as president on March 4, 2021.
https://www.businessinsider.com/dc-national-guard-standby-for-potential-qanon-violence-march-4-2021-2?r=US&IR=T

5:44 PM · Mar 3, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1367244613929504768

Breaking911
@Breaking911

ALERT: The House is hastily trying to wrap things up and will not be in session tomorrow due to the threat of violence at the Capitol; a conspiracy theory says Trump will again become President on March 4

5:27 PM · Mar 3, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1367240171364765697

They'll be out the rest of the week ... thanks to a Q prediction that Trump will be restored to the Presidency tomorrow, Mar 4  --- the original Inauguration Day (until it was changed by the 20th Amendment in 1933).

« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 12:57:28 am by Right_in_Virginia »

This smells like Nancy's plotting something ......

© J. Scott Applewhite/AP U.S. Capitol Police protective agents stand watch as Nancy Pelosi and other lawmakers
hold a news event on the steps of the House of Representatives at the Capitol on Wednesday, March 3, 2021.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-scraps-work-schedule-amid-security-threat/ar-BB1ed9yN?ocid=ientp

Capitol Police Warn of March 4 Threat
Amid New QAnon Conspiracy Theories

The agency, responding to what the force called “a possible plot to
breach the Capitol,” again sounded the alarm that pro-Trump
conspirators may be planning an attack.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
A 'possible plot' to end the entire universe tomorrow too!

Did you hear?  The national Guardsmen are getting metal shaving in the food they are being provided, courtesy of your government?  What's next?  The police getting contaminated food because of the democrats hate also?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline dancer

Someone was looking for a(nother) "False Flag"? They're priming the (media) pump.

Considering the last "armed insurrection" was, in fact, unarmed, I figure anything that happens will involve "assault weapons" to justify (in the media blitz that follows) the overreaching and unconstitutional proposals for gun control in the House.

I hope I am completely wrong and absolutely nothing happens.
Yep.  They might get their false flag, but groups on the right have been warning Trump supporters to stay away for that very reason.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Is it correct to label any group as 'militia' if they are unarmed?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Donald Trump doesn't need to build anymore hotels.  He permanently resides in the head of Nanzi Pelozi

Give that bitch some tin foil.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

Donald Trump doesn't need to build anymore hotels.  He permanently resides in the head of Nanzi Pelozi

Give that bitch some tin foil.

Trump resides in so many Dem/Lib/Prog heads that he could be a trillionaire if he could figure out how to rent out all that empty space.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

And when this doesn't happen ...
Then the false flag operation begins.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Pelosi's getting what she wants out of this .... at the top of every hour this story leads.  It's fabricated but she's getting the story she wants.  Look for it to carryover to the Sunday talk shows and for the story to morph into "We stopped another insurrection".

And our side on the Hill is silent.  No pushback on the narrative, no condemnation of the histrionics, no demanding Pelosi take a urine test.  They just step out of the way and let Pelosi run with it.

I'm getting mighty tired of this shit.

Offline WhatWouldReaganDo

What time is the inauguration?   :pop41: :silly:
Down the centuries, you have slurred the meaning of the words, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution". These words and the words that follow, were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well! They must apply to everyone, or they mean nothing! - James Tiberius Kirk

Offline mountaineer

What time is the inauguration?   :pop41: :silly:
Someone better tell Trump. He's probably on the 7th tee at his golf course around now.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Post Trump, there are some Q jokers pulling off some of the most elaborate practical jokes in history.

Wonder how long they can keep these idiotic federal law enforcement agencies on wild goose chases?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Polly Ticks

Post Trump, there are some Q jokers pulling off some of the most elaborate practical jokes in history.

Wonder how long they can keep these idiotic federal law enforcement agencies on wild goose chases?

Apparently, at least another 60 days at a minimum.   

Police request 60-day extension of Guard at US Capitol
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Capitol Police have requested that members of the National Guard continue to provide security at the U.S. Capitol for another two months, The Associated Press has learned. Defense officials say the new proposal is being reviewed by the Pentagon.

The request underscores the continuing concerns about security and the potential for violence at the Capitol, two months after rioters breached the building in violence that left five people dead. And it comes as law enforcement was on high alert Thursday around the U.S. Capitol after intelligence uncovered a “possible plot” by a militia group to storm the building.

[...]

U.S. Capitol Police officials have also told congressional leaders the razor-wire topped fencing around the Capitol should remain in place for several more months.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline skeeter

All of these reports of a planned assault today seem to be coming from a single source - an interim chief of the Capitol Hill police. It’s not hard to figure out who’s pulling her strings.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 05:31:08 pm by skeeter »

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
As with so many other crisis in the last two years,this looks like another invented crisis to seize more political power in America.  It started AT LEAST as far back as Trump running for the Presidency the FIRST TIME. So much cluelessness for so long, and yet cluelessness of democrats inventing crisis's still runs rampant!  These crisis manipulation games don't end as long as denial reigns, to aid the practice.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 08:35:16 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions