Author Topic: NOW THIS: Mitch McConnell Says He Will Throw His Support Behind Trump-Hating RINO Lisa Murkowski in  (Read 1522 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
NOW THIS: Mitch McConnell Says He Will Throw His Support Behind Trump-Hating RINO Lisa Murkowski in her Reelection Bid! — He REALLY Hates His Voters

Since his antics in January McConnell has been censored by numerous Republican groups in his homestate of Kentucky.

Mitch is out of touch with Republican voters but doesn’t really care.

On Monday McConnell said he will endorse Anti-Trump RINO Lisa Murkowski in Alaska in her 2022 reelection.

Murkowski is the worst Republican in the US Senate. 

Rest at above link
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline RetBobbyMI

Mitch is as senile as Joe Biden.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Killer Clouds

Of course RINO McConnell 8s going to support R8NO Murkowski. The bigger question is will the people support the RINOs?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@RetBobbyMI

Naw,I think he knows his time is up,and he is building up his retirement fund.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

Of course RINO McConnell 8s going to support R8NO Murkowski. The bigger question is will the people support the RINOs?

Murkowski is a big, big name up in AK. Turtle ain't risking much. Prying any Murkowski out of politics is going to be a tough row to hoe.

And no... Not Palin.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Murkowski is a big, big name up in AK. Turtle ain't risking much. Prying any Murkowski out of politics is going to be a tough row to hoe.

And no... Not Palin.

I don't much like Palin these days, but I fail to see how she would be worse that Murky.  :shrug:

As for McConnell, didn't he orchestrate the write-in candidacy for her when she lost the Primary to a TEA Partier?  This news above should not be a surprise to anybody.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

I don't much like Palin these days, but I fail to see how she would be worse that Murky.  :shrug:

I never did like her much... Wild-eyed, strong willed mountain gals are a dime a dozen here... You can't hardly swing a dead cat without hitting one here... so I was pretty immune to what it was that drew everyone else... And oddly, I don't mind the bar fights and such that most folks find so awkward. A natural extension for me. That she would go all hell on wheels defending her own is pretty much expected. :shrug:

No, it is that no matter where she went, somebody was paying more when she left. Add that to taxing profit and making taxes retroactive - Both HUGE no-nos in fiscal conservatism... Yeah... none for me thx.

As for McConnell, didn't he orchestrate the write-in candidacy for her when she lost the Primary to a TEA Partier?  This news above should not be a surprise to anybody.

Yeah... But more to the point, her old man makes her near a shoo-in. And probably always will. Just the name recognition is tough to beat. OTOH, she DID get beat during the TEA uprising. SO it could happen again.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 07:35:31 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Catturd â„¢
@catturd2

The Republican party has no chance in the future with Mitch McConnell anywhere near a leadership position.

11:24 AM · Mar 3, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1367148783570735107

Online Lando Lincoln

Palin?  My biggest problem with her she never knows how a sentence will end once one is started.  She holds no appeal. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Murkowski is a big, big name up in AK. Turtle ain't risking much.

Maybe not in Alaska, but McConnell (and his brand of GOP) will have a tough time getting the stench of this endorsement off in the lower 48.  This just further cements in people's minds that McConnell is for anyone except his voting base.

Offline dfwgator

I never did like her much... Wild-eyed, strong willed mountain gals are a dime a dozen here... You can't hardly swing a dead cat without hitting one here... so I was pretty immune to what it was that drew everyone else... And oddly, I don't mind the bar fights and such that most folks find so awkward. A natural extension for me. That she would go all hell on wheels defending her own is pretty much expected. :shrug:

I think in the end she was picked intentionally to lose the election, because there was a very good chance McCain would have gotten Hillary voters to vote for him, after how they feel Obama and his team sabotaged her.   Palin took care of that.

Offline roamer_1

I think in the end she was picked intentionally to lose the election, because there was a very good chance McCain would have gotten Hillary voters to vote for him, after how they feel Obama and his team sabotaged her.   Palin took care of that.

Surprisingly, an unabashed redneck gal caught a whole lot of traction. But yeah... That's another whole thing... Her lips clamped so tightly to McCain'ts ass held no appeal for me neither.

And I don't care if Jesus was the VP... There was no way in hell I was voting for McCain't. EVER.

Offline roamer_1

Maybe not in Alaska, but McConnell (and his brand of GOP) will have a tough time getting the stench of this endorsement off in the lower 48.  This just further cements in people's minds that McConnell is for anyone except his voting base.

Is there an echo in here?  :laugh:

I said it a long time ago. Nothing will change until you get leadership away from the Republican Moderate wing. Stop worrying over Democrats, stop voting in fear, and get them sonsabiches out of there. Every_single_one. Never ever again. Stay outta da Booshes.

That's your real enemy.

Offline RetBobbyMI

Catturd â„¢
@catturd2

The Republican party has no chance in the future with Mitch McConnell anywhere near a leadership position.

Same with Liz Cheney
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline skeeter

Catturd â„¢
@catturd2

Nuff said.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

Not at all.

He just hates Americans.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Not at all.

He just hates Americans.

@Sled Dog

Not true. He LOVES Benjamin's,and if it weren't for America,and his Chinese wife/handler/boss,he wouldn't be able to collect so many of them.

Offline Slide Rule

Well the turtle has outed two Rinos.

Murkowski and himself.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It would be heartening to see Alaskans dump Murkowski.

But let's face it -- she did something remarkable in the annals of modern American politics:
That is to say, after losing her slot in the Republican primary up there, she went on to win by a WRITE-IN vote, defeating both the democrat/communist and Republican candidates.

How many other Senators have won that way?
She's gonna be hard to get rid of...

Offline skeeter

It would be heartening to see Alaskans dump Murkowski.

But let's face it -- she did something remarkable in the annals of modern American politics:
That is to say, after losing her slot in the Republican primary up there, she went on to win by a WRITE-IN vote, defeating both the democrat/communist and Republican candidates.

How many other Senators have won that way?
She's gonna be hard to get rid of...

She won that way because Mitch McConnell refused to support the GOP voter's choice Joe Miller and instead threw his RINO support to her. She needs to go as does the MurderTurtle.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Trump should fully support an opponent in the primary.  Murkowski is horrible.  Time to pick these RINOs off one at a time.  Maybe after enough get beat in the primaries, some will decide not to run again.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

Only if his voting base is his wife's clients.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Only if his voting base is his wife's clients.

@Sled Dog

What an odd way to spell "Chinese  Communists"

Offline dancer

Offline bilo

Trump should fully support an opponent in the primary. Murkowski is horrible.  Time to pick these RINOs off one at a time.  Maybe after enough get beat in the primaries, some will decide not to run again.

You're right! Trump needs to support a candidate in the primary and if that candidate doesn't win the primary America First voters need to sit out the general election.

We can no longer go ahead and vote for the Rino over the Rat in a general election. The Rino's are worse than the Rats. We know the Rats will not support America First. The Rino's claim to support America First and then once in office never follow through and often undercut America First.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home