Author Topic: Schiff: Investigation Underway to Determine if DHS, FBI Was Discouraged from Pursuing White National  (Read 295 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schiff: Investigation Underway to Determine if DHS, FBI Was Discouraged from Pursuing White Nationalists

Pam Key 2 Mar 2021

House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) said Tuesday on CNN’s “Cuomo Prime Time” that he is investigating if the Department of Homeland Security or the FBI were discouraged from pursuing white nationalists for domestic terror “because that was viewed as an attack on Trump supporters.”

In a video from the Judiciary Committee hearing, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) said, “It’s been a relatively frequent sight at summer’s violence events to see individuals acting in coordination, holding the A-symbol for Antifa. In light of the ever-present left-wing threats, I’m concerned about resource shifting talk among our colleagues across the aisle.”

Cuomo asked, “How do you stop the growth of right-wing extremism and domestic terrorism if you have this push back from the right that we don’t want to shift any resources from those bad guys on the left as if we were talking about Democrats and Republicans and you know, not neo-Nazis and nationalists. Are you worried that we may not be able to fight back against these people the way we should?”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/03/02/schiff-investigation-underway-to-determine-if-dhs-fbi-was-discouraged-from-pursuing-white-nationalists/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Schifftyroo rides again! OTOH, time he wastes on this is time he isn't devoting to more harmful things.

In general, I think the Dems are overplaying their hand and may receive their "reward" in November, 2022.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@mystery-ak

House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) said Tuesday on CNN’s “Cuomo Prime Time” that he is investigating if the Department of Homeland Security or the FBI were discouraged from pursuing white nationalists for domestic terror “because that was viewed as an attack on Trump supporters.”

That's some serious slime-slinging right there,even for the Sultan of Slime,Slimey Schiff.

Is his mother still alive? If so,she should be ridiculed and punished for not having an abortion before he was born.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What I want to know, is who stopped the investigation of other racially charged terror groups? Oh, mostly peaceful protesters like the one fairly close to Ashli Babbit when she was shot?

And Hunter Biden's laptop...

Hillary's e-mails

The Clinton Foundation and money laundering...

Jeff Epstein...

Benghazi....

etc.

etc.

etc....

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
What I want to know, is who stopped the investigation of other racially charged terror groups? Oh, mostly peaceful protesters like the one fairly close to Ashli Babbit when she was shot?

And Hunter Biden's laptop...

Hillary's e-mails

The Clinton Foundation and money laundering...

Jeff Epstein...

Benghazi....

etc.

etc.

etc....

I highly doubt it was one person; the entire DOJ is corrupt as is our Congress and our Senate.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
A year of democrats allies and buddies tearing down and burning down cities, rioting in the streets, and now they think they will blame shift what democrats have done, onto republicans.
  At least Trump was defeated, the rest doesn't matter, eh?
 22222frying pan ****slapping 22222frying pan
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I highly doubt it was one person; the entire DOJ is corrupt as is our Congress and our Senate.

@libertybele

Not only them,but the whole damn court system.

Is there even such a critter as a judge that doesn't think he is God,and who doesn't make rulings based more on personal prejudices and personal profit than the Constitution? 

If you think I am wrong,tell a weasel traffic court judge,who is about as low on THAT totem pole as you can get that he is wrong,or to kiss your ass and see what happens to you.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The only good news about this maggot is that he is mortal and will one day go away.  It might take 40 years, but he will go away.