Author Topic: BREAKING: Wyoming House PASSES Mandatory VOTER ID LAW  (Read 885 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: Wyoming House PASSES Mandatory VOTER ID LAW
« on: March 02, 2021, 11:55:03 pm »
The Editors - March 02, 2021

By John Paluska, Founder of The Daily Fodder

Wyoming's House of Representatives has just passed a Voter ID law requiring all residents to show identification before voting. The bill also allows for poll registrars to refuse voting to Wyoming residents who cannot show voter ID.

The bill states:

AN ACT relating to elections; modifying the definition of acceptable identification; requiring that acceptable identification be presented before voting in person; providing that provisional ballots may be cast as specified; providing that in person voters may be challenged for failure to present acceptable identification; modifying department of transportation notification requirements for identification cards; making conforming amendments; and providing for an effective date.

. . .

Except as specifically provided otherwise, a person may vote only if he the person is a qualified elector, and only in the precinct in which he the person resides and, if voting in person, only if the person presents acceptable identification immediately before voting at the polling place or absentee polling place. If a person is unable to present acceptable identification immediately before voting at the polling place or absentee polling place, the person may vote by provisional ballot pursuant to W.S. 22‑15‑105.

more
https://www.thedailyfodder.com/2021/03/breaking-wyoming-house-passes-mandatory.html?utm_source=patriots&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialshare
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: BREAKING: Wyoming House PASSES Mandatory VOTER ID LAW
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2021, 12:01:25 am »
The Editors - March 02, 2021

By John Paluska, Founder of The Daily Fodder

Wyoming's House of Representatives has just passed a Voter ID law requiring all residents to show identification before voting. The bill also allows for poll registrars to refuse voting to Wyoming residents who cannot show voter ID.

The bill states:

more
https://www.thedailyfodder.com/2021/03/breaking-wyoming-house-passes-mandatory.html?utm_source=patriots&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialshare

That's fantastic and I hope it gets signed into law.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2021, 12:13:31 am »
Did they clear that thru Liz?
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2021, 12:17:46 am »
Who says  there is never any good news anymore?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2021, 12:25:18 am »

I am skeptical.  The bill has to be signed into law first. Then, there's the matter of enforcing it and the DEMS coming up with ways to counter and you know full well that they will.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

BassWrangler

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2021, 12:56:52 am »
As we learned in the last election, these bills are only effective if there is enforcement. We need to address the problems of Democrat activists running polling centers and Soros plants in the Secretary of State office.

I'm also in favor of mandatory death penalty for cases of voter fraud. Fry a few of them, and the others will think twice.

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2021, 01:01:10 am »
As we learned in the last election, these bills are only effective if there is enforcement. We need to address the problems of Democrat activists running polling centers and Soros plants in the Secretary of State office.

I'm also in favor of mandatory death penalty for cases of voter fraud. Fry a few of them, and the others will think twice.

Well, I agree with you, minus the death penalty for voter fraud.  Though it would definitely be a deterrent, I see it as just a tad excessive.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2021, 01:09:34 am »
Well, I agree with you, minus the death penalty for voter fraud.  Though it would definitely be a deterrent, I see it as just a tad excessive.

@libertybele

I agree. A good,old fashioned beating with a horse whip in public should be sufficient.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2021, 01:10:26 am »
I am skeptical.  The bill has to be signed into law first. Then, there's the matter of enforcing it and the DEMS coming up with ways to counter and you know full well that they will.

I am skeptical too.  Here in Texas if you don't have an ID a utility bill can be used instead (as long as you are on the registered voter list). Then there is the citizenship problem.  The holes need to be repaired immediately.

BassWrangler

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2021, 01:16:01 am »
@libertybele

I agree. A good,old fashioned beating with a horse whip in public should be sufficient.

As long as it's a very severe whipping. Maybe also a permanent face tattoo - something like "cheater" across the forehead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2021, 03:42:19 am »
As long as it's a very severe whipping. Maybe also a permanent face tattoo - something like "cheater" across the forehead.

@BassWrangler

I think "traitor"might be more appropriate.

BassWrangler

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2021, 04:21:59 am »
@BassWrangler

I think "traitor"might be more appropriate.

Yep

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2021, 05:23:49 am »

Whether you agree with Trump challenging the election or not,    you have to admit these things don't happen unless Trump fights the election results tooth and nail.