Author Topic: With Pandemic Ending, People Who Yell At Others To Wear Masks In Danger Of Never Feeling Important A  (Read 119 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

With Pandemic Ending, People Who Yell At Others To Wear Masks In Danger Of Never Feeling Important Again

https://babylonbee.com/news/with-vaccine-ending-pandemic-people-who-yell-at-other-people-to-put-on-their-masks-worried-theyll-never-feel-important-again

U.S.—There’s a light at the end of the tunnel for the pandemic as vaccine distribution continues to increase, and soon the whole ordeal will be over. While most people are celebrating this development, it has filled others with worry -- especially those who have taken it upon themselves to yell at people who aren’t wearing masks. They have a sinking feeling they’re never going to feel important ever again.

“I’ve never felt so alive as when I’ve gotten in people’s faces, saying, ‘Where’s your mask?! Where’s your mask?!’” said Karen Hughes. “I’m basically stopping murderers. And, let’s face it, with my lack of skills and annoying personality, this is the highlight of my life.”
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Hoodat

You may think this is satire, but there is a lot of truth to it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

The line between the Bee and real life is very very narrow these days!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline roamer_1

Nah. mask nannies get punched in the face if i can help it. That is the proper reply, at least in polite company...

Offline Hoodat

Nah. mask nannies get punched in the face

You misspelled 'nazis'.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1