Author Topic: America Will Be In Lockdown As Long As Dr. Fauci Is A God  (Read 133 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
America Will Be In Lockdown As Long As Dr. Fauci Is A God
« on: March 02, 2021, 02:56:32 pm »
America Will Be In Lockdown As Long As Dr. Fauci Is A God

There will be no return to normal for as long as Anthony Fauci's word reins supreme. There's too large a population that now just wants the government to tell them exactly what to do.

By Tristan Justice
March 2, 2021

White House coronavirus task force member Dr. Anthony Fauci traded barbs with South Dakota Republican Gov. Kristi Noem on CBS Sunday, speaking one after the other on the flagship political program over whether aggressive endless lockdowns serve the public’s best interest.

Fauci first responded to Noem, who celebrated her state’s triumphant success protecting the vulnerable while its economy remained open, in direct rebuke to Fauci, at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) over the weekend.

“We never focused on the case numbers. Instead we kept our eye on hospital capacity. Now Dr. Fauci, he told me that on my worst day, I’d have 10,000 patients in the hospital. On our worst day, we had a little over 600,” Noem touted at the annual gathering of grassroots conservatives. “Now, I don’t know if you agree with me, but Dr. Fauci is wrong a lot.”

Fauci called the governor’s remarks “unfortunate.”

“It’s not really helpful,” Fauci told CBS’ Margaret Brennan. “Just take a look at the numbers. They don’t lie.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/03/02/america-will-be-in-lockdown-as-long-as-dr-fauci-is-a-god/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: America Will Be In Lockdown As Long As Dr. Fauci Is A God
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2021, 03:02:36 pm »
He is perfect for the Biden Admin.  A ferret-faced lying weasel.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2021, 04:09:26 pm »
America will be in lockdown as long as Biden can't address a crowd or hold a news conference.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2021, 04:16:27 pm »
America will be in lockdown as long as Biden can't address a crowd or hold a news conference.
His CDC director just said ‘this is not the time to back off Covid policies, when we’re so close to victory’.

Notice the rat media has stopped reporting on the drop in hospital admissions.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 04:17:23 pm by skeeter »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2021, 05:02:05 pm »
His CDC director just said ‘this is not the time to back off Covid policies, when we’re so close to victory’.

Notice the rat media has stopped reporting on the drop in hospital admissions.

Even deaths are not big enough to warrant a breath taking headline....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2021, 11:43:57 pm »
RinVa predicts:
"America will be in lockdown as long as Biden can't address a crowd or hold a news conference..."

Yikes.
Don't say that!
Just how long is that going to be...??