Author Topic: Hollywood Liberals Really Hate Everything.. Derek Hunter  (Read 71 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hollywood Liberals Really Hate Everything.. Derek Hunter
« on: March 02, 2021, 02:10:33 pm »
Hollywood Liberals Really Hate Everything
Derek Hunter

Posted: Mar 02, 2021 12:01 AM

I just put myself through something I don’t recommend to anyone: I watched the Golden Globes. I don’t recommend it, especially if you’re prone to eye rolling or vomiting which have been known to be exacerbated by prolonged exposure to self-righteous Hollywood leftists, but I am a trained professional so, with Visine and a bucket at the ready, I was able to survive it to tell my tale. And the only takeaway from the night is the fact that liberals are awful people who hate themselves, each other, and the country.

Right from the start it was clear this was going to be awful. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler hosted together, because neither seems capable of doing anything on their own. You’d think having two hosts, both of whom are billed as the funniest women in the business, would make for some comedy. If you thought that, you would be wrong.

They aren’t good, either as hosts or performers. As performers, they make the cast of the Twilight movies seem like they have range (seriously, watch anything they’ve done and they both play the same characters every single time). As hosts, they simply aren’t funny. The entertainment press insists they are, and they sometimes were on Saturday Night Live, but they’ve gone their whole careers milking that time and their genders. If they weren’t outspoken liberals and women, they’d be holding reunions with Melanie Hutsell, Victoria Jackson, and all the other forgettable people who stunk up that show over the years.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2021/03/02/hollywood-liberals-really-hate-everything-n2585508

But the hosts, while awful, weren’t the worst part of the ceremony.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Re: Hollywood Liberals Really Hate Everything.. Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2021, 04:14:42 pm »
I haven't watched a tv awards ceremony in close to fifty years. I see no reason to watch now.