Author Topic: Just What You’ve Been Waiting For: Obamas to Produce All-Muslim Podcast for Ramadan  (Read 425 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Just What You’ve Been Waiting For: Obamas to Produce All-Muslim Podcast for Ramadan
PJ Media, Mar 1, 2021, Robert Spencer

You can relax now: “Barack and Michelle Obama have their Ramadan plans ready,” Esquire reported happily on Wednesday, so you don’t have to worry anymore that the Muslim holy month might catch the First Couple of the Media Elites unprepared. The Obama have “announced a new season of their Higher Ground podcast called “Tell Them, I Am,” which will feature a collection of narratives from Muslim voices.”

True to form for the left, the podcast will be loaded to the brim with “diversity,” except in any of the ways that it actually counts. The “Tell Them, I Am” podcast, which is set for release on Spotify, will “feature stories from activists, artists, actors, performers and athletes,” all of whom no doubt all think the same way. Esquire, out there working hard for a pat on the head from Barack and Michelle, says that it is “promising to be thought-provoking and reflect the best that human nature has to offer, according to the streamer.”

That best of human nature, however, will all be Muslims. It could be that at this point the left’s infatuation with Islam has advanced to the point that the Obamas and Spotify can’t conceive of anything showing the best of human nature not being Islamic. The host of the podcast, Misha Euceph, explained: “The stories are universal and the guests are all Muslim. The ultimate goal is for people to feel something, for them to fall in love with the people they’re listening to without ever thinking about who they are and what they look like.”

Wait, what? We’re supposed to fall in love with them without ever thinking about who they are, and yet they’re all Muslim. The clear subtext here is that Hey, Muslims are people just like you, you bigoted redneck, and so can’t you just stop the hate? This becomes clear when Euceph adds that we will fall in love with them without caring what they look like. The assumptions here are that Americans don’t like Muslims (a baseless generalization) and that they dislike them not only because they’re Muslims, but because they’re “brown.”

More: https://pjmedia.com/culture/robert-spencer/2021/03/01/just-what-youve-been-waiting-for-obamas-to-produce-all-muslim-podcast-for-ramadan-n1429234

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The Marxists never, ever stop -- not even for sex, drugs and rock 'n roll.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
AFAIK,this isn't being reported on in any depth at all by the 'murikan broadcast media,which in itself is proof our news media is thoroughly corrupt.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

Does this mean Barry finally is admitting what we suspected all along?  :pondering:

source of photo
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
That's one closet he's coming out of.

What about the other one?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That's one closet he's coming out of.

What about the other one?

@Sled Dog

Is it really necessary to declare you are bi-sexual that loves little boys once you declare you are a Muslim?

Offline Sled Dog

@Sled Dog

Is it really necessary to declare you are bi-sexual that loves little boys once you declare you are a Muslim?

Let's re-word that, shall we?

Is it really necessary for someone to declare they are a bi-sexual who loves little boys once they declare they are a muslim?

Thank you.

And, sure, why not?   Otherwise they will insist in perpetuating the lie that Mohamed didn't rape little girls.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Let's re-word that, shall we?

Is it really necessary for someone to declare they are a bi-sexual who loves little boys once they declare they are a muslim?

Thank you.

And, sure, why not?  Otherwise they will insist in perpetuating the lie that Mohamed didn't rape little girls.

@Sled Dog

I am not sure Muslims from Islamic countries consider the rape of little girls to be so accepted that nobody really denies it.

It's the rape of little boys they try to avoid talking about. I am GUESSING this practice came to be accepted because if little girls in Islamic countries ever hope to get married they MUST remain virgins so that the new husband can assume any children she spawns were fathered by him.

Little boys can't get pregnant and are easier to catch than goats,so raping little boys is a popular pass time in Islamic nations,regardless of how often they deny it these days.

Islam is evil,period.

Offline Sled Dog

The muslims deny that Mo was a RAPIST.

He was married to that 9 year old, they say.   

Offline mortarman

Anybody 'member when Sock Monkey would only invite muzzie terrorists for devotional breakfasts in the White House?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anybody 'member when Sock Monkey would only invite muzzie terrorists for devotional breakfasts in the White House?

:pop41:

@mortarman

To be honest,I am not as healthy as I  used to be,so I tried to make it a point to avoid news clips like that. Self-Preservation.