Author Topic: Biden’s Puppet Masters Revealed  (Read 448 times)

rangerrebew

Biden’s Puppet Masters Revealed
« on: February 27, 2021, 02:07:35 pm »
Biden’s Puppet Masters Revealed
By
Mark Megahan -
February 25, 2021

Over 150 of America’s most senior corporate executives came crawling out of the Deep State shadows to pledge allegiance to Imperial Leader Joe Biden. Now we know where the cash behind His Wisdom’s puppet strings comes from.
Nothing but a puppet

Joe Biden is just another Pinocchio except there’s no easy way to tell when he’s lying. Everyone knows that the globalist, open borders, New World Order pulls his strings. Now, we have a list of who his puppet masters are.

They all threw their support behind the Palace plan for another $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief package to make up to the citizens for the pallets of cash they sent off to other countries with the last one.

Someone leaked a copy of a very special letter to CNN. It’s signed by a group of top executives “representing some of the powerful business interests in the U.S.”

Household names in banking like Goldman Sachs and Blackstone are pulling Biden’s puppet strings, joined by the high-tech giants Google, Intel and IBM, as expected. Hospitality companies including Loews Hotels & Co., American Airlines and United Airlines are totally on board. Real Estate, insurance, and utility industries are well represented.

https://deepstaterabbithole.com/bidens-puppet-masters-revealed/
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 06:46:12 pm by Mod5 »

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Biden’s Puppet Masters Revealed
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2021, 11:37:50 pm »
From the article:
"Household names in banking like Goldman Sachs and Blackstone are pulling Biden’s puppet strings, joined by the high-tech giants Google, Intel and IBM, as expected. Hospitality companies including Loews Hotels & Co., American Airlines and United Airlines are totally on board. Real Estate, insurance, and utility industries are well represented."

A quote from "Witness", by Whittaker Chambers:
====================================
"After that confrontation, I returned to my office at Time and went through the motions of working. Everyone was kind. No one pressed me. One day Henry Luce called me up and asked me to come to supper.

There were three of us. The second guest was a nimble, witty European whom I shall call Smetana. At supper, most of the talk was between Luce and Smetana. I was a rather silent guest. I was too fresh from the shadows; bright conversation hurt my mind. In fact, I had left behind the world of Time and those who lived within it. It was only the friendliest of fictions that I still belonged to it.

No one mentioned Communism or the Hiss Case until we sat over our coffee in the living room. Mrs. Philip Jessup had just used her personal good offices to try to get me off Time. Luce was baffled by the implacable clamor of the most enlightened people against me. “By any Marxian pattern of how classes behave,” he said, “the upper class should be for you and the lower classes should be against you. But it is the upper class that is most violent against you. How do you explain that?”
“You don’t understand the class structure of American society,” said Smetana, “or you would not ask such a question. In the United States, the working class are Democrats. The middle class are Republicans. The upper class are Communists.”

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2021, 02:01:04 am »
One musn't forget, it's the democrats that have fighting the magnificent war against he rich for many decades!
Isn't that so much better than the Evil Trump in charge?
 :patriot: :silly: :patriot:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2021, 02:20:31 am »
I wouldn't doubt the CCP has their hands in there too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2021, 02:47:23 am »
Hi there @Killer Clouds   Welcome to our forum The Briefing Room.  I hope you enjoy it here.  : happy77
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2021, 03:31:58 am »
Hi there @Killer Clouds   Welcome to our forum The Briefing Room.  I hope you enjoy it here.  : happy77
Thank you. I think I will.