Author Topic: Democrats Rebuke Rand Paul for Defending Children from Transgender Knife  (Read 277 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats Rebuke Rand Paul for Defending Children from Transgender Knife

Neil Munro 25 Feb 2021

Democrat senators rebuked Sen. Rand Paul, M.D., (R-KY) for questioning a medical nominee about the safety and wisdom of trying to change children’s sex via surgery and drugs.

Democrats — and their media allies — ignored the substance and science of Paul’s questions to Rachel Levine, a man living as a woman who has been nominated by President Joe Biden for a top job at the Department of Health and Human Services.

“It is really critical to me that our nominees be treated with respect and that our questions focus on their qualifications and the work ahead of us, rather than on ideological and harmful misrepresentations like those we hear from Senator Paul earlier,” committee chairwoman Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA) told transgender nominee Rachel Levine. “So thank you again for your response,” she added.

“I also want to say how much I appreciate the dignity and the professionalism that you demonstrated in your response to Senator Paul,” said Sen. Tina Smith (D-MN). “I want to be really clear that this is a moment where we should be focusing on the grave challenges before us.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/health/2021/02/25/democrats-rebuke-rand-paul-defending-children-transgender-surgery/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Democrats Rebuke Rand Paul for Defending Children from Transgender Knife
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2021, 02:06:42 pm »
Dick Levine isn't qualified to be in charge of snake control in Ireland much less head of HHS.  He was nominated by JoBama because it was a twofer in satisfying the "wokeasses".
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2021, 02:09:38 pm »
In other words, we're fine with pumping a 7-year-old girl full of testosterone after we convince her that she is really meant to be a boy just because she likes kicking a football.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2021, 07:37:03 pm »
Democrat 'fair' means slicing up children like a butcher shop does animals, and mutilating children to make 'fair' democrats happy.  As democrats flounder over the mysteries of life, what is man and women, or even deny their rights to existence.
Just one of the ways liberals are saving us from the evil Trump, eh.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 07:37:56 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2021, 10:43:19 pm »
Dick Levine isn't qualified to be in charge of snake control in Ireland much less head of HHS.  He was nominated by JoBama because it was a twofer in satisfying the "wokeasses".
What I want to know is if people like "IT" (Levine) will continue to insist they are women as they die from prostate cancer.