Author Topic: Pelosi mistakes Wisconsin senator Ron Johnson for ‘Miami Vice’ star Don Johnson  (Read 174 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Miami is a long way from Wisconsin but that didn’t stop House Speaker Nancy Pelosi from referring to the state’s senior senator, Ron Johnson, as actor Don Johnson.

​​The Democrat from California at her weekly news briefing Thursday slammed Johnson, a Republican, as “taking the lead” in the GOP’s response to the Jan. 6 Capitol riot. ​

“Don Johnso​n — ​was his first name Don?​ W​hat is it Ron? ​Pelosi ​told reporters.

Told of the mixup between the staunch supporter of former President Donald Trump and the pastel wearing star of the 1980s series “Miami Vice,” Pelosi corrected herself as she chuckled.

“Senator, let me call him. Not ‘Miami Vice’ or anything like that.​ Don Johnson​”​ Pelosi said.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/25/pelosi-mistakes-wisconsin-senator-for-miami-vice-star-don-johnson/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Wacko Pelosi lead the charge into four years of attacking President Trump on false accusations and evidence, and now continues her jihad against Trump,while exposing how unfit for office she really is.
  At least the 'evil' Trump was defeated, isn't his so much better?
 :smokin: ****slapping :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions