Author Topic: Almost 16% of Generation Z identifies as LGBTQ  (Read 562 times)

Offline mikezpen

« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 03:43:46 pm by mikezpen »

Offline dfwgator

Re: Almost 16% of Generation Z identifies as LGBTQ
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2021, 03:44:45 pm »
"All the cool kids are doing it."

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2021, 03:49:23 pm »

Exactly...  The media has made faggotry fashionable, and brainless youths buy in accordingly.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2021, 11:09:47 pm »
Has there been some kind of genetic mutation to produce such a deviation from the norm?

I doubt that.
The catfish has it right.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2021, 11:44:05 pm »
Much more than just that.
It also has to do with all the 'special preferences' and benefits one gets from being a weirdo in American culture.
If you are Black or homosexual, the Liberals will give you anything you want, especially if it means prejudice against a straight White or Asian person.
You want to go to Harvard? You want straight A+ in college. Just be gay and it's in the bag.
After all, Liberals can't discriminate unless it is against the right kind of people who deserve it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2021, 07:36:41 pm »
The glorification of deviant behavior in the USA and Europe is intentional.  One only need ask who would want this, and the answer is not difficult to determine.  There is no doubt in my mind that China is attempting to destroy other nations from within. 

There are exceptions to everything, but for the most part, one will not find the LGBTQ etc in military units.  This crowd is not interested in reproduction, so it further reduces a nation to reproduce.  We have a declining population if you take immigration and illegal invaders out of the numbers.  The day is not that far in the distance where women will cease having babies.  It just will not be fashionable.  Being gay is.

All part of the Idiocracy we are now in.  The inmates are running the insane asylum.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2021, 08:20:11 pm »
People in their late teens and twenties. Of COURSE their rebellion identifies with the 'normal' rebellion of the day. Of COURSE they bow to what is called 'cool' and 'fashionable' by those seeking to assert a counter-culture through fashion and music and ridiculous theories spawned in universities...

The problem with that is that reality will inevitably reassert itself like a 2x4 across the face. Few of these budding idiots will retain this behavior into their 30's.

But let's not mince words either. This is sin rising. Nothing else. And as a near mechanical result of letting it fester in our society, our whole country approaches its doom.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2021, 11:20:42 pm »
We've all heard of the LUG — "lesbian until graduation."

But the culture today puts less pressure on starting and raising a family, so there is no need to abandon it anymore. And we wonder why we have a generation of incels...
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2021, 12:47:48 am »
We've all heard of the LUG — "lesbian until graduation."

But the culture today puts less pressure on starting and raising a family, so there is no need to abandon it anymore. And we wonder why we have a generation of incels...

Yet still the lion's share will do exactly that - Most kids the age of my younger son... Most of his generation, those he knows as his classmates, are now all married and poopin out kids. The lie only works for so long, and then life hits em in the face.

Offline libertasbella

• Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
  • Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
    • Libertas Bella
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2021, 08:39:48 pm »
Much more than just that.
It also has to do with all the 'special preferences' and benefits one gets from being a weirdo in American culture.
If you are Black or homosexual, the Liberals will give you anything you want, especially if it means prejudice against a straight White or Asian person.
You want to go to Harvard? You want straight A+ in college. Just be gay and it's in the bag.
After all, Liberals can't discriminate unless it is against the right kind of people who deserve it.

This. Word's out that pretending to be black is going to get you crucified, but anyone can claim to be gay.
DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts
"Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2021, 09:14:28 pm »
When all you have left to rebel against is nature...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2021, 09:21:41 pm »
Everywhere is freaks and hairies
Dykes and fairies, tell me, where is sanity?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2021, 11:02:20 pm »
Everywhere is freaks and hairies
Dykes and fairies, tell me, where is sanity?

As it turns out, the words of the prophets are not written on the subway walls... Or tenement halls.  :whistle: