Author Topic: Jill Biden embarks on charm offensive as president encounters early snags  (Read 189 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden embarks on charm offensive as president encounters early snags
by Naomi Lim
 | February 24, 2021 06:26 PM
 | Updated Feb 24, 2021, 11:19 PM

Jill Biden is methodically building her profile as first lady as her husband encounters challenges during the first 100 days of his presidency.

This week, for instance, the first lady held President Biden's hand during a memorial ceremony outside the White House to mark 500,000 coronavirus deaths in the United States, then made her first solo intercity trip to Richmond, Virginia. There, she visited a cancer research center. She also sat down with pop star Kelly Clarkson for her first solo TV interview, which will air Thursday, and will fly with her husband to Houston on Friday to survey the damage caused and hardship experienced in Texas during this month's fatal winter storms.

"So glad to have someone with your heart and your husband's heart in leadership. We've gone through four years of hell," a panelist told Jill Biden after Wednesday's event at the Virginia Commonwealth University's Massey Cancer Center.

"Oh my God," she replied, appearing to roll her eyes in empathy and frustration at the reference to former President Donald Trump before another guest took the microphone she was wearing in an odd moment.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jill-biden-embarks-charm-offensive-president-early-snags
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Jill Biden embarks on charm offensive as president encounters early snags
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2021, 02:24:33 pm »
I saw a promo this morning for her appearance on Kelly Clarkson's show. Kelly notes that both she and Jill have been divorced. Jill gushes how if she'd never been divorced, she wouldn't have married Joe. Well, duh. She got divorced because she was cheating on her husband with Joe. I suspect they'll leave the adultery bits out of the charm offensive appearances.
... Bill Stevenson and his wife Jill, both worked on Joe Biden’s original campaign in 1972 and Bill donated around $11,000 personally to Biden and promoted him in every way possible through events at the Stone Balloon. Joe Biden and his first wife, Nelia Biden, who was killed in the suspicious auto accident that was her fault on December 18, 1972, less than a month after Joe Biden’s original election, knew Bill and then Jill Stevenson in 1972 and Bill has photographs of them together in the Bidens’ kitchen! All contrary to the phony story the Bidens tell. “How could they forget something like that?” Bill recently, publicly stated in a national TV interview.

The Bidens’ claim that they did not date or meet until 1975 is patently false, which makes Jill Biden’s book, “Where the Light Enters” (which I read with great umbrage, considering what I know to be true), an outrageous lie and casts a dark shadow over Joe Biden’s candidacy. The book is clearly illegitimate and shows that Jill Biden has suborned most of Joe Biden’s life as a serial liar and a corrupt politician.

I have pulled a well-known quote from Jill Biden, which is in her book and she describes a blind date with Joe Biden in 1975, supposedly arranged by Joe Biden’s younger brother Frank, “I was a senior, and I had been dating guys in jeans and clogs and T-shirts, he came to the door and he had a sport coat and loafers, and I thought, ‘ God, this is never going to work, not in a million years,’ Jill told Vogue Magazine. “He was 9-years older than I am! But we went to see ‘A Man and a Woman’ at the movie theater in Philadelphia and we really hit it off. When we came home…. He shook my hand good night… I went upstairs and called my Mother at 1 am and said, ‘ Mom, I finally met a gentleman’. Folks this is not how Jill and Joe Biden first met, it is an absurd prevarication.  ...

Bill Stevenson tells the story, in early 1974, having already

developed suspicions, when Jill refused to go with him to meet Bruce Springsteen, who Bill was driving to New Jersey to pay in advance before his performance at the Stone Balloon. “She had promised to look after Joe Biden’s boys” during that time. Stevenson began to wonder, because even though they knew the Bidens from the campaign, he did not think they were that close. Folks this is way before the absurd tale of Jill’s blind date with Joe in 1975.

Bill told me that Jill seemed to be depressed later in 1974, so to cheer her up, he bought her a brand new, brown Corvette. One day a gentleman knocked on his door and informed him that the ”Brown Corvette had backed into his car damaging the front to the tune of $650 and they promised to pay for it, but never did.”

Bill said, “They, who is they?”

The man said, “Joe Biden was driving the car, Mr. Stevenson.”

Bill wrote the guy a check and later confronted Jill, who had no answer.  ...
Coastal Network
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2021, 11:41:40 pm »
Charm offensive?  Why doesn't Dr. Biden invest in a comb and brush and do something with that mop on top of her head?

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2021, 12:58:28 am »
Jill's gonna be clinging to the white house with bloody fingernails ... now she's correcting Joe (the "President") in real time and has become a "we" on policy ....

Jorge Bonilla
@BonillaJL

lots to unpack in this 1-minute clip from @UniNoticias
:
1. Biden suggests he's merely reopening Trump's detention center
2. Co-president Jill Biden's cut-in

Video:  

https://twitter.com/BonillaJL/status/1365450210227458051

6:54 PM · Feb 26, 2021·SnapStream TV Search

pointing-up

Video Reveals How The Media Tries To Show That Biden Is Doing The Interview Alone – When He Fumbles They Are Forced To Expand The Frame And Put Jill On Camera

https://defiantamerica.com/video-reveals-how-the-media-tries-to-show-that-biden-is-doing-the-interview-alone-when-he-fumbles-they-are-forced-to-expand-the-frame-and-put-jill-on-camera/

« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 01:00:08 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2021, 01:07:47 am »
Since when is it the duty of the FLOTUS to accompany POTUS and answer for him, or complete his message??

He is a walking, dementia disaster.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2021, 01:30:46 am »
People are finding out there are many more people than they realized, pulling Bidens marionette strings, but of course that's so much better than Trump, eh?  The evil Trump has been defeated! The evil Trump has been defeated! The evil Trump has been defeated! The evil Trump has been defeated! The evil Trump has been defeated!
Remember, Biden doesn't matter ?
 :2popcorn: 22222frying pan :2popcorn:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2021, 01:35:39 am »
Since when is it the duty of the FLOTUS to accompany POTUS and answer for him, or complete his message??

He is a walking, dementia disaster.

Aha! I see now. She’s CO-president.
Don’t remember Melania ever cutting in on or trying to explain away her husband.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2021, 01:43:41 am »
Aha! I see now. She’s CO-president.
Don’t remember Melania ever cutting in on or trying to explain away her husband.

He's the first president that has to have his wife cut in and speak for him.  Piddiful.  Absolutely piddiful!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.