Author Topic: Biden’s “Teleprompter” Fails Again During His First Foreign Meeting With Canada’s Justin Trudeau, Pr  (Read 347 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Biden’s “Teleprompter” Fails Again During His First Foreign Meeting With Canada’s Justin Trudeau, Prompting Series of Verbal Gaffes – No MSM Coverage (Video)
February 24, 2021 George Rowe

Joe Biden is not well. That marks one of several dozen times I’ve opened an article in that fashion or similar, yet those words have become no less relevant with time. The former VP is only getting worse and that was on full display again yesterday.

Biden made an embarrassing blunder during his first foreign meeting with Canada’s Justin Trudeau.

Biden tried to send a warning to China on behalf of the Canadians, promising Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau he would help get two imprisoned Canadians back from the Chinese.

Canadians Michael Kovrig and Michael Spavor were detained by the Chinese in December 2018 and charged with spying last June. They were detained just weeks after Meng Wanzhou, the chief financial officer for Huawei, was arrested in Vancouver, as she’s wanted on multiple charges, including bank fraud, in the U.S.

‘Human beings are not bartering chips,’ Biden said, addressing reporters and Trudeau through a video screen. ‘You know, we’re going to work together until we get their safe return.’

That’s what was transcripted by every major mainstream media outlet.

But it seems that his teleprompter failed again as it happened during his presidential campaign.

He made a huge blunder just seconds before that by calling the Canadian detainees, Chinese detainees, and couldn’t even read the names of the Canadians imprisoned in China.

Video below:

more
https://www.usasupreme.com/bidens-teleprompter-fails-again-during-his-first-foreign-meeting-with-canadas-justin-trudeau-prompting-series-of-verbal-gaffes-no-msm-coverage-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
No possible way he is going to make it to the end of the year as President.
He's too far gone.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

Did Biden buy his TOTUS 2.0 on FleaBay? :silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

He's too far gone.
June, at the latest.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

He's too far gone.

Biden's gone as soon as he has signed all the EOs dismantling everything President Trump has accomplished.

Harris/Rice then come on stage and finish bringing fundamental change to America.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 10:29:38 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
June, at the latest.

He is failing faster than California HS student in a zoom class.

Joe's  dead.  A Dead man walking.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

He is failing faster than California HS student in a zoom class.

Joe's  dead.  A Dead man walking.

Holy crap...I don't think the world is laughing as much as he's painting a giant bullseye on our country for our enemies.

..and they said that Trump wasn't fit to lead??  Mario Kart Joe sure as heck isn't.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden is building on Obama's legacy, with a vengeance!  Never Trumpers are so proud, this is their handiwork! legacy
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
My wife and I were caretakers for 10 years for her Alzheimer Dementia elderly parents. 

Based on our experience, I am guessing Joe only has 2-5 years of life left.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.