Author Topic: Adam Kinzinger suddenly has a MAGA primary opponent…  (Read 148 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Adam Kinzinger suddenly has a MAGA primary opponent…
« on: February 24, 2021, 03:29:46 pm »
Adam Kinzinger suddenly has a MAGA primary opponent…

Posted by Kane on February 24, 2021 7:26 am

Former Trump advisor Catalina Lauf to challenge Adam Kinzinger in 2022 primary

(WREX) — Republican Congressman Adam Kinzinger sees his first primary opponent in Illinois’ 16th District. In a campaign video posted to Twitter, Catalina Lauf announces she will challenge Kinzinger.

“I never thought I’d primary a fellow Republican, but is Congressman Adam Kinzinger really a republican anymore?”

Lauf ran for the GOP ticket in Illinois 14th Congressional District in 2020. She placed third and received more than 20% of the vote. Jim Oberweis won the primary, but lost in the general election to Lauren Underwood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2-wnpWYFzE&feature=emb_logo

more
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/adam-kinzinger-suddenly-has-a-maga-primary-opponent/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Adam Kinzinger suddenly has a MAGA primary opponent…
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 10:38:19 pm »
One RINO no one needs to hear from again.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Adam Kinzinger suddenly has a MAGA primary opponent…
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2021, 11:19:52 pm »
EVERY Republican candidate needs to be challenged in the primaries by a candidate that's more conservative than Rush Limbaugh, just to keep them aware of what their constituents really want.

Even conservative stalwarts like Ted Cruz should be challenged from the patriots.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.