Author Topic: Pedophilia/genocide ok: Some people just think differently. That's all.  (Read 232 times)

Offline mikezpen

We've heard Biden say that about Communists' killing of Muslims in China. Now we have this:

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/im-not-to-judge-anti-pipeline-activist-dismissed-pedophilia-allegation-against-colleague/?utm_source=actengage&utm_campaign=conservative_test&utm_medium=email

Honor the Earth co-founder Winona LaDuke says her colleague probably had sex with a 15 year-old boy but says "I'm not to judge."
It's amazing-actually frightening-that leftists can blissfully dismiss basic moral norms and social mores without thinking. EVERYTHING'S EQUAL! That is, unless it can be used politically against conservatives. Then, morality becomes relevant again-for awhile.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Pedophilia/genocide ok: Some people just think differently. That's all.
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 02:41:26 pm »
Well, by that token, then the thought of eliminating such predators should not be such a bad thing, either.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2021, 12:26:12 am »
The Non-judgmental liberals intended long ago that hostility towards judging,would end up the wicked would become free to be a wicked as they please.  Look at how it has affected us thus far?  They have even brainwashed many Christians that to judge, know right from wrong, is evil.  So here we are, and sadly so.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mikezpen

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2021, 07:42:56 pm »
Many naive Christians have been swayed by chowderheaded clergymen and religious media outlets that spout never ending leftist platitudes without thinking. They vote Democrat and they are all horrified that their Congressman or president supports a perversity such as the Equality Act or allows abortions on two days before birth. Where are their heads?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 07:44:32 pm by mikezpen »

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2021, 02:37:58 am »
Political correctness is the ungodly substituting for gods moral rule.  The prevailed in Sodom & Gomorrah's Times, Noah's Times, and even more in these times.  These are the End Times, yah,know, the lesson will be taught with severity this time.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions