Author Topic: Wipeout: SCOTUS rejects election challenges in several states  (Read 601 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wipeout: SCOTUS rejects election challenges in several states
« on: February 22, 2021, 06:45:13 pm »
Wipeout: SCOTUS rejects election challenges in several states

Ed Morrissey Posted at 11:25 am on February 22, 2021

The Supreme Court has had a busy morning deciding what they won’t do. First they declined to block Cyrus Vance’s subpoenas for Donald Trump’s tax records, and then they cleared the decks of the remaining challenges to election results. That made it a very bad day for the former president, but perhaps also for those hoping to settle one important question in Pennsylvania:

The Supreme Court has formally rejected several appeals from Republicans and former President Donald Trump over contested 2020 voting rules in key battleground states.

The court declined to take up a challenge to Pennsylvania’s mail ballot deadline extension that became the fixation of Republican attempts to overturn results in that state. The justices also turned away a case out of Georgia, brought by Trump ally Lin Wood, over mail-in ballot requirements.

And, the court rejected Trump’s suit against President Joe Biden over the counting of absentee ballots in Wisconsin.

more
https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2021/02/22/wipeout-scotus-rejects-election-challenges-several-states/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Wipeout: SCOTUS rejects election challenges in several states
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 07:08:33 pm »
And our banana republic status is officially affirmed.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2021, 07:10:35 pm »
And our banana republic status is officially affirmed.

The green light has been given to Liberal blue states to violate the Constitution in order to make sure their state never goes for a Republican again.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2021, 07:16:11 pm »
The green light has been given to Liberal blue states to violate the Constitution in order to make sure their state never goes for a Republican again.

The constitution is officially meaningless. The rule of law has been abandoned. God help us!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2021, 07:19:32 pm »
The constitution is officially meaningless. The rule of law has been abandoned. God help us!

Keep your powder dry. The time is rapidly approaching where we'll on our own so to speak.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!