Author Topic: Fauci: Americans May Need to Wear Masks into 2022  (Read 794 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fauci: Americans May Need to Wear Masks into 2022
« on: February 21, 2021, 05:22:26 pm »

Pam Key 21 Feb 2021

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Dr. Anthony Fauci said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that Americans may still need to wear masks in 2022 to prevent the spread of COVID-19.

Anchor Dana Bash said, “You and the president have suggested that we’ll approach normality towards the end of the year. What does normal mean? Do you think Americans will still be wearing masks, for example, in 2022?”

Fauci said, “You know, I think that’s possible that’s the case. It depends on what you mean by normality.

Bash said, “Right. That’s why I want you to define it.”

Fauci said, “It’s important because if normality means exactly the way things were before we had this happen to us, I mean, I can’t predict. I mean, obviously, I think we’ll have a significant degree of normality beyond what the terrible burden that all of us have been through over the last year as we get into the fall and the winter by the end of the year, I agree with the president completely that we will be approaching a degree of normality. It may or may not be precisely the way it was in November of 2019 but much, much better than what we’re doing right now.”

Bash asked, “Why do you think Americans might have to wear masks into 2022?”

Fauci said, “You know, because it depends on the level of dynamics of virus that’s in the community, and that’s really important because that gets back to something, again, you said, if you see the level coming down really, really very low, I want it to keep going down to a baseline that’s so low there is virtually no threat. It will never be zero, but a minimal, minimal, minimal threat you will be exposed to someone who is infected. So if you combine getting most of the people in the country vaccinated with getting the level of virus in the community very, very low, then I believe you’re going to be able to say, you know, for the most part, we don’t necessarily have to wear masks but if we have a level of virus that is at that level that it was months and months ago like 20 thousand per day is a heck of a lot better than it been. That’s still a very high level of virus in the community. I want to see it go way down. When it goes way down, and the overwhelming majority of the people in the population are vaccinated, then I would feel comfortable saying we need to pull back on the masks. We don’t need to have masks.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/02/21/fauci-americans-may-need-to-wear-masks-into-2022/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Re: Fauci: Americans May Need to Wear Masks into 2022
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2021, 05:31:04 pm »

Of course they do.  2022 is an election year.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2021, 05:37:10 pm »
Of course they do.  2022 is an election year.
Exactly.
Fauci is not any kind of a "doctor".
He does not care about COVID or deaths.
He is a Democrat Globalist Operative pretending to be a doctor.
His only concern is gaining power for himself and the International Globalist Left.
If he can draw this thing out until the midterms, he and his international controllers will be able to pull off another "mail in" voting fraud.
And if that happens, not a single Republican will win anything anywhere in all of America.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2021, 05:42:24 pm »
Exactly.
Fauci is not any kind of a "doctor".
He does not care about COVID or deaths.

Fauci, unlike Jill Biden, is an MD, Cornell 1966. But he isn't in practice.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2021, 05:47:28 pm »
Fauci, unlike Jill Biden, is an MD, Cornell 1966. But he isn't in practice.
That is not what I meant at all.
He has traded his 'doctor' credentials for 'Leftist politician' and globalist operative.
Not denying that he was once an MD, but that was long ago in the distant past.
He no longer acts, thinks, or speaks, like any kind of doctor.
Today, he is just another political bureaucrat under the control of the DNC establishment.
Why Trump did not fire his snarky butt in January 2020, will be debated for ages.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2021, 06:00:52 pm »
Of course.  This little Syringe Gnome loses his 15 minutes of fame the moment this pandemic ends. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2021, 06:37:21 pm »
Of course.  This little Syringe Gnome loses his 15 minutes of fame the moment this pandemic ends.
Exactly.
COVID disappears, Fauci disappears.
Masks go away, Fauci goes away.
At this point, his so called "proclamations" are no longer about health or disease.
Now his edicts are all about HIM, and his Leftist Globalist agenda.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2021, 06:51:49 pm »

"Syringe Gnome"   88devil

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2021, 06:53:12 pm »
Catturd â„¢
@catturd2

GFY !!!

Breaking911
@Breaking911   Â· 48m

DR. FAUCI: It's "possible" Americans will still need to wear masks in 2022 -CNN

12:52 PM · Feb 21, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1363547249255440387

Offline LMAO

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2021, 11:20:45 pm »
Exactly.
COVID disappears, Fauci disappears.
Masks go away, Fauci goes away.
At this point, his so called "proclamations" are no longer about health or disease.
Now his edicts are all about HIM, and his Leftist Globalist agenda.

Nailed it.

I told my wife last year  the  two to three week shutdown to "flatten the curve" would go on a lot longer as long as fame and power were gained by some
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2021, 12:21:37 am »
Nailed it.

I told my wife last year  the  two to three week shutdown to "flatten the curve" would go on a lot longer as long as fame and power were gained by some
If Fauci can keep the ball rolling until 2022 thru the midterms...
then obviously the next step is to keep it going until 2024.
Fauci will keep this COVID thing going until the day he dies.
It has become his only claim to fame and fortune, and it will take his death before he lets go of it.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2021, 02:32:42 am »
I am starting to believe that this has a big wheel of predictions and stupid rules that he spins each morning before going out and getting his daily dose of attention from stupid media talking heads.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2021, 07:29:40 am »
Dr Faux Chi, whose claim to fame is HIV.  Now using the same science to “vaccinate” the unsuspecting flock of idiots.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2021, 03:58:44 pm »
Dr Faux Chi, whose claim to fame is HIV.  Now using the same science to “vaccinate” the unsuspecting flock of idiots.

Fauci was a senior researcher at NAIAD in the early 80s, when HIV became known. It was rather natural for him and his team to get involved in HIV research. Do you see having worked on HIV as a problem? Fauci has also overseen Ebola, SARS, MERS, and other research, so HIV research is not his sole "claim to fame".

If "using the same science" insinuates that HIV and Covid-19 are in any way similar, they aren't. The two are very different viruses. As for the scare quotes - “vaccinate” - are you suggesting that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are not vaccines? Or that they do not produce antibodies that target the SARS-CoV-2 virus? Or that they will reprogram people's DNA or some other ridiculous conspiracy theory?

I've had Covid-19. Between my 2 week hospital stay and the weeks or months ahead of me working to regain my strength and endurance, I'd gladly have gotten vaccinated and lost two weekends due to severe side effects (which are uncommon or rare).
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 04:01:32 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2021, 03:53:14 pm »
Who is going to wear a mask this summer, after having received two shots?  And, what young person would risk the side effects of vaccination if they still had to wear a mask and live like a hermit? 

Fauci's mask is OFF.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2021, 04:01:17 pm »
@catfish1957
I appropriated that!..  Bless you Fish!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2021, 04:49:01 pm »

Who is going to wear a mask this summer, after having received two shots?  And, what young person would risk the side effects of vaccination if they still had to wear a mask and live like a hermit? 

Fauci's mask is OFF.
Exactly.
Biden/Fauci want to have their cake and eat it too.
If you still have to isolate, wear a mask, and social distance, then what good is the vaccination?

That is the Fauci paradox.
They want to claim that they 'cured' COVID, however they want all the masks, restrictions, and lockdowns, to stay in place.

It has to be one way or the other. Otherwise, I'm wearing a mask like a stupid fool for no reason.
Is COVID cured or not!? And if it is cured, then why should we all still act the same as January 2020 when the thing was first announced?
I think the hoax is breaking down. Now we see it is much more about power than health.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2021, 06:08:07 pm »

Fauci's mask is OFF.
I won't. I only wear one when visiting facilities that require one to be worn.  OUTSIDE I do not.  If this virus was prevalent in the air, I'd be sick or dead long ago.

Or I'm immune.  And I would take that stupid lying test either.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 06:09:24 pm by RetBobbyMI »
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy