Author Topic: Joe Biden Calls Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on Day Six of Winter Storms  (Read 155 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Calls Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on Day Six of Winter Storms

Charlie Spiering 19 Feb 2021

President Joe Biden personally called Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on Thursday to discuss the severe winter weather crippling power and water infrastructure in the state, according to the White House.

“President Biden conveyed his support to the people of Texas in this trying time,” the White House said about the call. “He reiterated that the federal government will continue to work hand-in-hand with state and local authorities in Texas to bring relief and address the critical needs of the families affected.”

The White House also posted a photo of Biden speaking with Abbott on Twitter.

President Biden
@POTUS
United States government official
Tonight, I called Governor Greg Abbott to discuss the ongoing situation in Texas and identify ways we can support the state’s recovery from this storm. I made clear to the Governor that I’ll work relentlessly to get his state what they need.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/02/19/joe-biden-calls-texas-gov-greg-abbott-on-day-six-of-winter-storms/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Lando Lincoln

Re: Joe Biden Calls Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on Day Six of Winter Storms
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 02:18:25 pm »
But...but... Cruz went to Mexico.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck