Author Topic: BLM Activist Working At Library Fired After Allegedly Burning Library Books By Trump, Coulter. Now H  (Read 465 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

BLM Activist Working At Library Fired After Allegedly Burning Library Books By Trump, Coulter. Now He’s Claiming Racial Discrimination.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/blm-activist-working-at-library-fired-after-allegedly-burning-library-books-by-trump-coulter-now-hes-claiming-racial-discrimination

A Black Lives Matter activist who worked as a library staffer in Chattanooga, Tennesse, allegedly posted an Instagram video showing him burning books he’d taken home authored by former President Trump and columnist Ann Coulter. The library ultimately fired him. According to the former employee, he was a victim of racial discrimination.
After the library was apprised of the video, Williams was placed on paid administrative leave. On February 10, he was fired.

According to the Post, Williams claims that he was instructed to look for damaged, outdated or untruthful books. Branch managers, Williams claimed, had informed employees they could bring home books that had been selected for removal. Williams says that he was targeted because of his history of activism, and that “his boss asked him to weed through the political science section, specifically citing his activist background and instructing him to take down titles that contained misinformation or where views, attitudes, or information had changed. Books more than 10 years old could also come off the shelves.”

The Times Free Press reported that a library spokesperson said the library had trained Williams in the “rigorous and thorough stand practice” for how to deal with the books, adding that the process for book removal is dependent on publication date, circulation date and physical condition. When the library fired Williams, they stated he’d broken the rules by “improperly removing items from the Library’s collections,” the Post reported.

Get fired, play the race card and now the firing manager is in the hot seat.

Deleted tracking crap from the url
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 12:35:44 am by MOD8 »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
BLM Activist Working At Library Fired After Allegedly Burning Library Books By Trump, Coulter. Now He’s Claiming Racial Discrimination.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/blm-activist-working-at-library-fired-after-allegedly-burning-library-books-by-trump-coulter-now-hes-claiming-racial-discrimination

Get fired, play the race card and now the firing manager is in the hot seat.

Firing manager must be a whiter shade of pale. Or worse, One of sixteen vestal virgins.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 12:36:41 am by MOD8 »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
One man's arson is another's radical ideological right. /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Just another communist druggy that wants you to pay for his habit. (Based on his rap video on YouTube about doing drugs because it ain't legal yet). He also does a Tedx video locally.... talk about playing all the cards (race, class etc...)...

« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 12:21:31 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
According to the Post, Williams claims that he was instructed to look for damaged, outdated or untruthful books.

@PeteS in CA

UNTRUTHFUL books??????

WTH? Who died and make him the city mama?

There is no way in hell a jury is going to believe that,unless he can get enough black jurors seated to get him a "bro pass".

I would LOVE to hear a DA ask him in open court to state his qualifications to judge what is truthful and what is untruthful in certain books the DA names in open court.

For example,did he burn every book in the library that was a work of fiction,INCLUDING books about MLK Jr,leaving only text books? If not,why not?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 03:15:04 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

UGH. MARXIST. 

Offline LMAO

This is what a government agency that is created to monitor and snuff out "disinformation" would look like but on a grander scale

Shutting off different viewpoints stagnates the mind. How many here, in debate with a leftists, had them bring up some references to FOX News?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy