Author Topic: Tammy Bruce: In the 90s I was a host on a talk radio station in LA, the same that aired Rush ...  (Read 125 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Tammy Bruce: In the 90s I was a host on a talk radio station in LA, the same that aired Rush ...

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1362128126273347586.html

... I was president of LA NOW, & the liberal wkend host when he visited the station. He was so vilified by my then-crowd, I expected a monster. Instead, I met a remarkable, kind and encouraging man... 1/
Rush was not a monster, he wasn’t evil, he did not mean people harm, he wasn’t a bigot, or any of the other smears lobbed against him by my leftist associates. I liked him very much, and while we disagreed on many things (then) he was nothing has he had been painted 4/

In my conversations with him, we talked about the issues and despite the disagreements, he also took time to give me advice about hosting, style, connecting w the audience, etc. He encouraged me and gave me advice that made a huge difference in my career… 5/
It wasn’t just Rush, but I’d also been lied to about conservatives in general, realizing that by speaking with callers every day who were conservative & responding fairly & w curiosity to my arguments on the air. Rush made that medium, & experience, possible 9/
My leftist associates begged me not to go into talk radio. I eventually realized they were so opposed because of what I would learn. That leftist effort to deny access to ideas & info continues w even more vitriol & punishment for those who dare to challenge leftist lies 10/

This "article" is a compilation of 14 Tweets by Tammy Bruce. For those unfamiliar with her, she was President of the LA chapter of NOW, and is a lesbian. Until this I had not seen any indication that she had met Rush and been influenced by him. The "article" is well worth the brief time to read it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Ms. Bruce has since turned to the conservative side, and her columns appear regularly in The Washington Times...

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
That was KFI AM 640.

And she was a disgusting flaming lib lez.

Then she grew up and became an American.

A very rare occurrence.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.