Author Topic: Bowe Bergdahl Suing to Overturn Court-Martial Bowe Bergdahl Suing to Overturn Court-Martial  (Read 380 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Bowe Bergdahl Suing to Overturn Court-Martial

Jeffrey Rodack    |   Thursday, 18 February 2021 09:10 AM

Ex-Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, court-martialed in 2017 after being accused of abandoning his post in Afghanistan, filed suit in a bid to get his conviction tossed out.

Fox News reported court papers were filed Wednesday in the U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C. The suit accuses former President Donald Trump and the late Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., of exerting “unlawful command influence” over the case.

“The scandalous meddling in a specific case by leaders of the political branches — one of whom was commander-in-chief of the armed forces — would never be tolerated if the proceeding had been a criminal prosecution in this or any other federal district court and should not be tolerated in a court-martial,” the court papers say.

Trump had blasted the decision not to incarcerate Bergdahl after a judge had ruled no prison time for the former army sergeant.

Bergdahl had faced life in prison for deserting his post in Afghanistan in 2009, leading to injuries to fellow servicemen who went searching for him. Prosecutors had recommended 14 years in prison.

more
https://www.newsmax.com/us/bergdahl-trump-mccain-lawsuit/2021/02/18/id/1010524/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
More comedy from Boo-Hoo Bowe.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Does he realize he might be safer in prison?  js.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

Didn't he already appeal on that issue and get smacked down? Or was that another traitor?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
With the change of administrations, word will come down "from the top" that he's to be let go.
And... he'll walk.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
With the change of administrations, word will come down "from the top" that he's to be let go.
And... he'll walk.

True.  It took a change in administration to get him in the dock in the first place.  O'Bastard couldn't get enough of his new Moslem pal.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
True.  It took a change in administration to get him in the dock in the first place.  O'Bastard couldn't get enough of his new Moslem pal.
JoBama can just give him a pardon. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

rangerrebew

Bowe man had better hope he isn't a right wing extremist. He is white so that could be enough for the military.  If he is, he's in more trouble than when he started. 13859

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Bowe man had better hope he isn't a right wing extremist. He is white so that could be enough for the military.  If he is, he's in more trouble than when he started. 13859

It's OK.  I'm sure he converted to Moslem after he deserted.
I will NOT comply.