Author Topic: Joe Biden Publicly Ignores Texas Winter Tragedy  (Read 581 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Publicly Ignores Texas Winter Tragedy
« on: February 17, 2021, 06:49:39 pm »
Joe Biden Publicly Ignores Texas Winter Tragedy

Charlie Spiering 17 Feb 2021

Millions of Americans are freezing, with no power in Texas for the fourth day in a row and at least 21 people dead, but President Joe Biden is publicly ignoring the crisis.

Freezing temperatures and winter storms paralyzed power generation plants, leading to rolling blackouts across the south-central part of the country.

But the president, who campaigned on bringing back “empathy” to the White House, has still not publicly spoken about the first major disaster of his administration.

Americans typically expect their presidents to voice their concerns during a disaster and demonstrate they are doing everything in their power to help them.

Biden, however, made no mention of Americans struggling in Texas and surrounding states during a lengthy CNN town hall in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on Tuesday night.

Returning back to the White House, however, he stopped to express sympathy for reporters waiting in the cold.

“You’re in the cold so late. It’s a hell of a job description you have,” he said to the media.

Behind the scenes, however, Biden is somewhat engaged with the leaders of the affected states.

The White House told the Associated Press that Biden spoke in a conference call Tuesday with Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R), Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards (D), Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear (D), Kansas Gov. Laura Kelly (D), Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee (R), Mississippi Gov.Tate Reeves (R), and Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt (R).

The president told governors that he and first lady Jill Biden were praying for their citizens and pledged to deploy federal emergency resources as needed, according to the White House.

The millions of Americans suffering without power face a second round of winter storms Thursday, extending the crisis.

The Biden administration has instead focused the majority of the president’s public statements on fighting the coronavirus, vaccinating Americans, and the importance of his $1.9 trillion aid package.

https://www.breitbart.com/environment/2021/02/17/joe-biden-publicly-ignores-texas-winter-tragedy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Joe Biden Publicly Ignores Texas Winter Tragedy
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2021, 08:24:46 pm »
California went wind and solar and ended up with rolling black-outs and fiscal calamities.

Germany went wind and solar and due to those sources being unreliable, face freezing to death.

Texas went wind and solar, now they endure rolling black-outs and severe freezing calamities.

This is what America hating liberals always intended, for the entire nation !  Endless crisis es and severe anarchy.
WELCOME TO THE UTOPIA!  useful fools  you're gonna reap what you have sown.

Why doesn't Biden and the democrats care about this human crisis?  Because they worked so hard to make it happen!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 12:00:28 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2021, 09:33:18 pm »
Just Lyin Biden being the president for everyone like he promised. This is just a petty very small hateful man treating the people of Texas like shit for not embracing his theft of the presidency. Biden's dad was a used car dealer and Joe built on that, lie lie lie to make the sale and than deny you ever said what you did when the buyer realizes all he bought was a shaft up the A**.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2021, 11:35:11 pm »
Americans typically expect their presidents to voice their concerns during a disaster and demonstrate they are doing everything in their power to help them.

Biden, however, made no mention of Americans struggling in Texas and surrounding states during a lengthy CNN town hall in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on Tuesday night.

That's because Joe Biden isn't a President.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2021, 12:13:22 am »
"Joe Biden Publicly Ignores Texas Winter Tragedy"

I doubt anyone even told him about it...

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2021, 12:28:20 am »
"Joe Biden Publicly Ignores Texas Winter Tragedy"

I doubt anyone even told him about it...

If they did, he forgot.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2021, 12:31:25 am »

:thumbsup:

Offline christian

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2021, 06:41:49 am »
When President Trump was in office, crisis's were given high priority and help was swiftly sent.
 Oddly enough, defeat Trump, defeat Trump he's e v i l, defeat Trump, defeat Trump he's e v i l,defeat Trump, defeat Trump he's e v i l,defeat Trump, defeat Trump he's e v i l,defeat Trump, defeat Trump he's e v i l,defeat Trump, defeat Trump he's e v i l,defeat Trump, defeat Trump he's e v i l.  Biden is unworthy of criticism, REMEMBER ?

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2021, 12:39:03 pm »

If DJT held office, the media and the left would be making it into Katrina.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2021, 04:43:30 am »
If DJT held office, the media and the left would be making it into Katrina.
If DJT held office they would be blaming him for it because he pulled out of the Paris Accord and was a climate change denier, but mostly because he was DJT.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2021, 01:58:01 pm »
We all know Joe isn't calling any of the shots in the Oval Office. Those actually in charge are ignoring the crisis in Texas because they want to make the Republican governor look bad.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2021, 07:17:08 pm »
Who matters, who comes first? 
We already know cental and South America got boat loads of money so after that.........

American people stimulus bill?

World jihad, Iran, Iraq, Middle East ?

World Communist nations?

World terrorists in general?

Another world I.Q. test school children can take and guess right.  Are only children going to get it right?

Texans are getting the Katrina-New Orleans treatment from Biden.  Can't you tell ?  28 dead Americans so far?  Not nearly enough, wait until the numbers get near New Orleans Numbers, then democrats will demand they care more than evil Republicans.
 :smokin:  utopian dancing with the devil times
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 07:29:09 pm by christian »