Author Topic: Trump Impeachment Attorney Sends His Children to Secret Location Amid Death Threats  (Read 153 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Impeachment Attorney Sends His Children to Secret Location Amid Death Threats
Michael van der Veen reveals full extent of attacks
By: Daniel Newton  |@NeonNettle
 on 16th February 2021

Attorney Michael van der Veen has revealed he has armed guards at his home and has sent his children to a secretive location amid credible death threats following Donald Trump's acquittal.

Van der Veen spoke to Rob Schmitt on Newsmax TV about the increasing concerns for his family's safety following the victory against Trump's impeachment.

Schmitt asked Van der Veen about reports that his home was attacked.

Van der Veen said he sent his children away for their own protection.

more
https://neonnettle.com/news/14243-trump-impeachment-attorney-sends-his-children-to-secret-location-amid-death-threats
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump lawyer hires ‘armed guards’…

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
“We had a lot more than that happen to our home. We’re doing fine. I moved my children to a secretive location. We’ve hired armed guards to protect our places of living and working. And we’re doing fine. My family understands and my law firm understands that we fight on the side of right.”

more
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/trump-lawyer-hires-armed-guards-moves-children-to-secret-location/
Support the USO

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
If you notice cars always following you and usually big vehicles, security people favor large vehicles.  Get a $55 gps-spyware detector and check your vehicle quick and easy yourself.  I found a tracker, a yellow cylinder setting off my detector under my brake pedal.  A mechanic was asked to remove it, AFTER 45 minutes, he came back and told me it wasn't spyware, and i replied it set off my spyware detector.  When i left, the detector was gone.  These people descend to the lowest levels they can achieve to win.  GPS detectors are becoming common in unsuspecting peoples vehicles.
 If law enforcement has them attached, it may even be illegal to remove them.  Its sad the lines between law enforcement and criminials is becoming blurred.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions