Author Topic: Steve Bannon Sounds the Alarm, Says President Trump “Will Lead Us In 2024,” May Replace Pelosi and I  (Read 413 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Steve Bannon Sounds the Alarm, Says President Trump “Will Lead Us In 2024,” May Replace Pelosi and Impeach Biden

byCollin Rugg
44 minutes ago

While speaking to Boston Republicans on Saturday during a Lincoln Day speech, former White House strategist Steve Bannon sounded the alarm, stating that President Donald Trump would be roaring back in 2022 and 2024.

At one point during the speech, Bannon said that the former President could be elected to congress and replace Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi as Speaker and may even impeach President Joe Biden.

“Going forward, we can transform the Republican Party into more of a MAGA movement … just immerse the (Make America Great Again) movement with the Republican Party, and we’re going to have massive victories in the future,” Bannon said.

“Trump is a disruptor, but he has a long-term vision because I absolutely believe in the marrow of my bones that he will be our nominee in 2024,” Bannon said later in the speech. “He’ll come back to us. We’ll have a sweeping victory in 2022, and he’ll lead us in 2024.”

Bannon continued by emphasizing the importance of removing Pelosi as Speaker.

“We totally get rid of Nancy Pelosi, and the first act of President Trump as speaker will be to impeach Joe Biden for his illegitimate activities of stealing the presidency,” Bannon said, drawing an applause.

Bannon also stated that Republicans “need to confront this radical Biden administration every day.”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/steve-bannon-sounds-the-alarm-says-president-trump-will-lead-us-in-2024-may-replace-pelosi-and-impeach-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
While I can envision the enormous public-security detail necessary to protect ex-President Trump...as House Speaker,
IMO, the risks on his life are too great.

Too much exposure. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Sounds so wonderful on the surface, but how does he expect Trump to take office when the election was stolen from under him in the first place?

I think people really need to start evaluating and getting a grip on the reality of what just happened this past election. Until somehow the RNC, GOP and others are able to ensure a fair election, we're not going to see another election in which a member of the GOP is seated. Certainly with Ronna in charge of the RNC, the GOP is pretty much dead in the water anyways.

We also need to recognize the issues of amnesty, packing the courts with liberals and the DEMS changing the electoral college.

IMHO the time to face reality and do something is now, and the longer that people pretend that things can be fixed in 2022 at the ballot box while the GOP and others sits idly by the harder it's going to be to save this Republic; I don't even know if that's a possibility anymore.

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
For all the efforts the democrats have engaged in to further rig future elections, worst that the last Presidential election.  It is certainly amazing how wide spread cluelessness can be.  There was plenty of warnings about losing the election to fraud even before election day.  Is cluelessness now the answer to how to win future elections?  Or is more psy-op?
 :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
For all the efforts the democrats have engaged in to further rig future elections, worst that the last Presidential election.  It is certainly amazing how wide spread cluelessness can be.  There was plenty of warnings about losing the election to fraud even before election day.  Is cluelessness now the answer to how to win future elections?  Or is more psy-op?
 :smokin:

Exactly.  Fraud was rampant during the mid terms with court battles.  Further, Romney's niece was and still is head of the RNC.  People really need to take a step back and look at reality.

There has been evidence of a coup going on for quite awhile -- I believe since Session recused himself.

Clueless?  Perhaps, but I think it was more that many underestimated the lengths that the DEMS would go to win and also underestimated exactly how deep the swamp truly is -- SCOTUS, AG Barr, and on down.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 01:04:44 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.