Author Topic: People Now Being Put In German Style Camps For Breaking COVID Protocol! [VIDEO]  (Read 275 times)

rangerrebew

People Now Being Put In German Style Camps For Breaking COVID Protocol! [VIDEO]
staff staff February 10, 2021   
One of the more horrible aspects of what is going on with the COVID pandemic is that there are so many horrible human rights abuses that are taking place.

Now, it’s one thing for an airline to ask you to wear a mask or something of the like, that is almost understandable. The problem comes with when you have people being told to do things or they will suffer consequences against their will.

Me, I haven’t left my property but a few times in the past several months because of all of this. I got a few acres, so I am not exactly confined or anything.

Confined, that’s an interesting word. It seems to be a word that many governments want to start using more and more as they begin to confine people for breaking COVID protocol..

https://threepercenternation.com/2021/02/10/people-now-being-put-in-german-style-camps-for-breaking-covid-protocol-video/

Deleted the tracking crap from the link.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 12:57:08 am by MOD8 »

Online libertybele

This is disturbing to say the least.

Many like DeSantis here in FL, but he DID give authorization for the Head of the Deptarment of Health to quarantine any individual that they feel is a health threat to the community and do what is necessary to protect the community. (I posted article with link months ago).

So how do you think that's going to work out?  We'll be experiencing the same thing here; extract and detain.  Pretty much "German Style" treatment of civilians.

FL is a target and while DeSantis is putting on a good conservative front ... I can't get past his authorizing the head of the DOH to quarantine as they see fit. 

IMHO he needs to be carefully watched before everyone feels he's the conservative answer.  The DEMS are supposedly sending out letters to see who they feel would be most successful to run against him...OR...maybe it's to push conservatives or the GOP voting base towards DeSantis.

I trust absolutely no one in government right now. No one.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

I'm calling Bull S__t on that clickbait article. If you click off all the pop-ups and auto-start videos and wade through lots of irrelevant text and layers of ads you'll find that it's supposedly happening in Germany. No location given, no dates, no people named - in other words, the article is designed to preclude fact-checking.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.