Author Topic: Swalwell: ‘We Could Have God Herself’ as a Witness — GOP Still Would Not Convict Trump  (Read 565 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Swalwell: ‘We Could Have God Herself’ as a Witness — GOP Still Would Not Convict Trump

Pam Key 14 Feb 2021

Representative Eric Swalwell (D-CA) said Saturday on MSNBC that the Democrats could have called “God herself” to testify during the impeachment, and Republican senators would not have voted to convict former President Donald Trump.

Swalwell said, “Yeah. I want everyone to know we took an MRI to this case over the last few weeks, and we put forward a powerful, overwhelming case. We went into the day yesterday feeling we had proved the case. New evidence was unearthed last night. We felt a responsibility to get that evidence into the record. But as many people like Jaime Herrera Beutler who were willing to come forward and speak up, there were a lot of doors we knocked on, phone calls we made, invitations that we sent that were not answered by people who were witnesses.”

“And, you know, the choice was, do we chase those people not knowing what they’re going to say to the courts for years or go forward with the powerful, thundering case that we have and knowing that Mitch Mcconnell was telling us it was a jurisdictional one,” he added. “So we could have called God herself, and it would not have happened.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/02/14/swalwell-we-could-have-god-herself-as-a-witness-gop-still-would-not-convict-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online roamer_1

Swalwell: ‘We Could Have God Herself’ as a Witness — GOP Still Would Not Convict Trump

And in the statement whispers Inana... These people serve a different god.

Offline skeeter

Maybe so but I don't think Ms Bang Bang would be an eligible witness in a political proceeding like a US impeachment.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

Well, Swillwell is right. God wouldn't lie for House Dems. ****drummer
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 04:35:42 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline conservativevoter

It was Biden!  I think the cheese cutting was in one of the faux Executive Orders.  (How many people have seen/read them, anyway?) :silly:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hey Eric...

I fart in your general direction...!

Offline mountaineer

Sad to say, Fartwell wouldn't know God if he saw Him.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline yodaspock

Swallowwell, What an Idiot:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats pizzed off that they couldn't get Republicans to drink the magic kool-aid and lock-step march with them.  BOO-HOO, BOO-HOO, BOO-HOO
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
...says the maggot that fornicated for how many years with a spy from China?  He is just one more pawn that is completely controlled by China. 

Offline Polly Ticks

Michael Knowles
@michaeljknowles
What happened to respecting people's preferred pronouns?

4:37 PM · Feb 14, 2021
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Swallowwell, What an Idiot:
I bet she rove him rong time.

"God Herself"???
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 09:32:09 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis