Author Topic: Hospital drops “breast milk” for “chest milk” to be inclusive of transgender people  (Read 690 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I thought this was from the Bee.  But then when it comes to appeasing the Rainbow Mafia nothing surprises.

Last Updated Feb 12th, 2021 at 9:24 pm
Brighton and Sussex University Hospital in England has issued a directive to all midwives and those assisting new births: terms like "breastfeeding" and "breast milk" will be replaced with "human milk," "chest milk," or "milk from the feeding mother or parents."

The decision has been made in an effort to be more inclusive of transgender people, making the hospital the first in the country to cater their language to LGBT preferences.

"Gender identity can be a source of oppression and health inequality. We are consciously using the words 'women' and 'people' together to make it clear that we are committed to working on addressing health inequalities for all those who use our services," the hospital said in a statement.

"As midwives and birth workers, we focus on improving access and health outcomes for marginalized and disadvantaged groups. Women are frequently disadvantaged in healthcare, as are trans and nonbinary people."

The institution will now refer to its maternity ward as the "perinatal services" department and will avoid the word "mothers," swapping it instead with "birthing parents."

https://disrn.com/news/hospital-drops-breast-milk-for-chest-milk-to-be-inclusive-towards-transgenders
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

I'll take this seriously when large numbers of biological males start breastfeeding their children (i.e. not some exotic lab experiment).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline The_Reader_David

I'll take this seriously when large numbers of biological males start breastfeeding their children (i.e. not some exotic lab experiment).

I won't even take it seriously then:  if the man is taking enough cross-gender hormones that his vestigial milk ducts activate so he's be able to wet-nurse a child, he'll have breasts, and breastmilk will still be a perfectly sensible usage.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I won't even take it seriously then:  if the man is taking enough cross-gender hormones that his vestigial milk ducts activate so he's be able to wet-nurse a child, he'll have breasts, and breastmilk will still be a perfectly sensible usage.

:pondering:

You know that is spot on! 

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Exactly sensible and logical <- which makes it impossible for Liberals to comprehend.
If a guy has breasts and breastmilk, then why is that different from a woman with breast and breastmilk?
By saying 'chest milk' they are stating outloud that men and women are different.
Which theoretically is what they oppose. They are accomplishing the very opposite of the purpose of this nonsense.
But Liberals are the absolute world-champions of unintended consequences...so it is par for the course.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 07:13:43 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Who's going to tell men they don't have breasts?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If ever a thread title rated a Fishrrman:
EGADS...!!!

... it's this one.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Otis started this....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I am guessing the amount of breast milk produced by trannies is "none at all",so WTF is the purpose of this brain fart?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline j4hi

:rolling:What the bleep is transgender call them what they are TRANSVESTITES 22222frying pan

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Who's going to tell men they don't have breasts?

This seems more like them telling women they don't?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

Otis started this....

Well his elevator doesn't go to the top floor.

Online roamer_1

How women particularly put up with this blasphemy is beyond all reckoning. The things important to woman-kind grow dim, and are considered cheap.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cyber Liberty

Hmmm,maybe I can get a job there as "breast inspector"?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits