Author Topic: ‘Too late!’ Liz Cheney not gaining sympathy after complaining about Biden’s disastrous energy polici  (Read 700 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Too late!’ Liz Cheney not gaining sympathy after complaining about Biden’s disastrous energy policies
February 12, 2021 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

U.S. Rep. Liz Cheney ironically took to Twitter on Thursday to complain about President Biden’s energy policies after she had previously voted to impeach former President Trump, who was pro-energy.

Her stance against Trump is exceedingly unpopular in her home state of Wyoming where the chairman of the Carbon County Republican Party is stating that her move to impeach Trump “will have far-reaching implications, including Cheney’s possible loss in her next re-election bid.” After Cheney betrayed Trump supporters by voting to impeach him, it is no surprise to see the reaction to her plight is highly negative.

Cheney is going after Biden’s anti-energy policies including the executive order he signed to shut down the Keystone XL pipeline. She tweeted out: “President Biden’s actions are catastrophic for energy states like ours that rely on revenue from fossil fuels. Losing that revenue is devastating and our students’ futures are at stake… Wyoming schools receive nearly $740 million from oil and gas revenues each year.”

She also posted to Facebook: “The negative ramifications from the #BidenBan will be felt all across the country. Our nation will be more dependent on our adversaries, families will face higher energy bills, and an estimated million jobs will be lost — including 18,000 here in Wyoming.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/02/12/too-late-liz-cheney-not-gaining-sympathy-after-complaining-about-bidens-disastrous-energy-policies-1029340/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I do not think the typical GOPe mickey mouse ploys will work this time.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She's going to spend the next couple of years trying to change the subject like this, but I don't think it's going to work.

Voters generally have short memories, but her constituents are seeing red over her Impeachment vote.  They are going to be reminded constantly, as she already has a Primary challenger.  There will be more, and they will keep their guns trained on Lizzie.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
As they use to say on Weekend Update; "Liz, you ignorant slut."
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

Three weeks after Biden started Executive-Ordering the policies? Yeah, buzz off, Liz.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

From your keyboard to God's ears!   :0001:

Offline bilo

I think you're right. For all the dislike of Trump by the Rino's the base of the GOP loves him. He gave the base a chance to see what real representation tastes like and we want more of it.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline mikezpen

The RINOs who hated Trump and supported a "decent" man like Biden are quickly learning what fools the were. So will millions of dumb Americans-particularly whites- who said, "I just don't like Trump", and voted Democrat. Those fools will suffer from their stupidity. Trouble is, we'll suffer with them.

Benjamin Franklin's warning, "a republic if you can keep it" are really haunting me now.

Offline cato potatoe

Not sure what one has to do with the other.  Is she looking for sympathy, or is she dwelling in the present?  Biden was going to be President regardless.  Now that the trial is over, it's time to start educating people about his disastrous policies.  If he is the focus in 2022 we win the House.  If Trump is getting arrested or otherwise filling the headlines, we probably lose.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Not sure what one has to do with the other.  Is she looking for sympathy, or is she dwelling in the present?  Biden was going to be President regardless.  Now that the trial is over, it's time to start educating people about his disastrous policies.  If he is the focus in 2022 we win the House.  If Trump is getting arrested or otherwise filling the headlines, we probably lose.

Notsofast!

The votes to invoke the 14th Amendment are just beginning.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Notsofast!

The votes to invoke the 14th Amendment are just beginning.
Yep, the Dems get to define what an insurrection is.

They will live to regret it, though as that definition can be used by both parties once the precedent is set.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 12:09:51 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

Yep, the Dems get to define what an insurrection is.

They will live to regret it, though as that definition can be used by both parties once the precedent is set.

Except there are one set of rules for the DEMS and one set of rules for the GOP and the DEMS hold a super majority.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Only if the sycophants (they know who they are) continue to cling to him as the Last Best Hope and the Only True Hero who will ever live up to their standards even as he failed to live up to his own. Where is the wall? Why is Hillary still free? Why wasn't the Deep State, including Fauci, fired?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
More after the election BUYERS REMORSE ?  Peoples addictions to pathological liars has to be humiliating to some, eh?  Cheney thinks like democrats, we'll just shuck and jive the stupids when the next election nears, and they WILL con a lot of stupid people.
 :smokin: :seeya:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mikezpen

I thought the first ridiculous impeachment and the Russia hoax would show up how petty and hate-filled the Democrats are, and voters w/turn on them.Instead, the voters gave them the WH and control of Congress.

The media and the rest of this country's cultural establishment w/always smooth over every Dem. misdeed and confuse the mass of Americans enough to overlook them.The only way they'll see the light is if they are made to suffer, personally.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I thought the first ridiculous impeachment and the Russia hoax would show up how petty and hate-filled the Democrats are, and voters w/turn on them.
 Instead, the voters gave them the WH and control of Congress.

The media and the rest of this country's cultural establishment w/always smooth over every Dem. misdeed and confuse the mass of Americans enough to overlook them.The only way they'll see the light is if they are made to suffer, personally.

"Voters"?

With all due respect, sir... that's complete bullshit. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sorry Lizzy...    Your little foray into political Jedi Mind Tricks is not going to work.  Just think of how many times the House Impeachment Managers quoted you like you were some prophet of Orange doom.

I am not a prophet, but I wil predict that there will be many many Wyoming voters in 2022 who will have not have forgotten your little January 2021 stunt.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline bilo

I thought the first ridiculous impeachment and the Russia hoax would show up how petty and hate-filled the Democrats are, and voters w/turn on them.Instead, the voters gave them the WH and control of Congress.

The American people did not elect Joe Biden, he was selected by the establishment.

All you have to do is remember that there were 200,000 extra votes in PA. to know that there was all kinds of fraud in the election. Trump just wasn't willing to go "silently into the night" like most Pubs.

Offline bilo

Sorry Lizzy...    Your little foray into political Jedi Mind Tricks is not going to work.  Just think of how many times the House Impeachment Managers quoted you like you were some prophet of Orange doom.

I am not a prophet, but I wil predict that there will be many many Wyoming voters in 2022 who will have not have forgotten your little January 2021 stunt.

And if they don't remember you can bet her Pub opponents, or even Rat opponent, will remind them.

The Rats in GA. were more than happy to point out to Trump supporters that the Pub party didn't fight for Trump and it sure helped the Rat Senate candidates.

My point isn't that we should support the Pub party no matter what. We shouldn't. They don't deserve our support. My point is there will be far reaching consequences for the Pub party due to their back stabbing of Trump, which in reality was a backstabbing of their base. I'm beginning to believe the Pubs may not win back the House, or Senate, in 2022. Why should the base come out and support them? I think there will be a lot of enthusiasm in the primaries and where MAGA Pubs don't win a lot of MAGA voters will stay home.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Liz is history.

I wonder what her next chapter is?  Maybe a revisionist history professor at some liberal arts college?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
President Trump may well be the only chance the Republicans have to win the next elections.
 We may just see how proud and stupid the Republican hard liners/never Trumpers  really are.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DCPatriot:
"Voters"?

With all due respect, sir... that's complete bullshit.

christian:
Not complete bullshit, millions voted for Biden, but election fraud may well have voted as much.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 05:31:16 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Not believing the voters gave the Dems jack. The Dems and the rest of their communist inspired brethren STOLE that election, through multiple forms of fraud.  The only reason for the Dems to continue pursuing Trump at this point is to take the eyes of the People off the theft long enough to try to get them to forget...

Only we ain't forgetting.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis