Author Topic: Trump was much sicker with COVID-19 than previously reported, report says  (Read 525 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump was much sicker with COVID-19 than previously reported, report says

The New York Times reports officials believed the former president was on the verge of being placed on a ventilator.
By
Joseph Guzman | Feb. 11, 2021

Story at a glance

The Times reports that Trump experienced extremely depressed blood oxygen levels and was found to have lung infiltrates, an issue associated with pneumonia caused by the coronavirus.
    The former president’s oxygen level had been reportedly declining into the 80s.
    The Times notes that COVID-19 is considered to be severe when blood oxygen levels hit the low 90s.

Former President Trump was more seriously ill from the coronavirus in October than the White House publicly acknowledged at the time, according to a report from The New York Times.

The Times reports that Trump experienced extremely depressed blood oxygen levels and was found to have lung infiltrates, an issue associated with pneumonia caused by the coronavirus. The outlet reports Trump’s condition was so poor before he was taken from the White House to Walter Reed National Military Center that officials believed he may need to be put on a ventilator.

more
https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/538547-trump-was-much-sicker-with-covid-19-than-previously-reported
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Re: Trump was much sicker with COVID-19 than previously reported, report says
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2021, 03:28:40 pm »
And yet he recovered really quickly. Go figure.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2021, 03:30:24 pm »
I have head reports that this info was leaked to the NYT from the Biden Whitehouse.

Considering this information, if true, was administered, held, or records stored under some medical file.....   Any HIPAA rules/regs been broken by WH or NYT?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2021, 03:58:34 pm »
Waiting for the headline:

Biden's Dementia Much Worse Than Previously Reported
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2021, 04:00:59 pm »
Waiting for the headline:

Biden's Dementia Much Worse Than Previously Reported
Wouldn't come as news to most of us.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2021, 04:04:29 pm »
I don't believe this story for one second.   They only time he looked a tad ill was when he walked to Marine One for a trip to Walter Reed.

Bunch of buzzards on a keyboard.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2021, 04:07:01 pm »
So what if he was...they never tell you the truth at first....besides he recovered very quickly and was back in the WH in just a few days... :shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2021, 05:21:20 pm »
Speaking from unpleasant experience, O2 levels below 90 are a serious thing. I went into the hospital because mine were in the upper 80s (though I have since learned that my body position was among the worst in that regard). But O2 levels in the mid-upper 80s are nowhere near automatic use of a respirator, also speaking from experience. The range of possible treatment includes moderate flow supplemental O2 via nasal cannula.

Putting the best construction on the NYT-The Hill story, I think they're exaggerating discussion of the range of possible treatment into serious consideration of putting Trump on a ventilator. Speaking from unpleasant experience, if Trump was anywhere near requiring more than low flow supplemental O2 via nasal cannula there is no way in Hades he would have been released from the hospital after just two days. Speaking from unpleasant ongoing experience, if Trump was anywhere near requiring more than low flow supplemental O2 via nasal cannula there is no way in Hades he would have been able to resume holding campaign rallies a week or two after being released from the hospital. A mere 100-200-yard walk would have had Trump huffing and puffing, and a long speech would have had him in repetitive coughing fits - being there, doing that.

IOW, the NYT and The Hill published BS so bad that just about anyone who has been hospitalized for and has recovered from Covid should know from their experiences that the claims are pure BS.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2021, 06:54:42 pm »
Braxton McCoy  @braxton_mccoy
Was he dancing a few days later or was that a deep fake?
Quote Tweet
Jake Tapper  @jaketapper
 Â· 21h
I know y'all are going to be shocked but it turns out Trump was much sicker with COVID than he and his doctors shared with the public
https://nytimes.com/2021/02/11/us/politics/trump-coronavirus.html
10:06 PM · Feb 11, 2021
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 07:05:30 pm by mountaineer »

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2021, 06:58:46 pm »
Maybe I'm missing something, but to me it doesn't seem like there is anything "revealed" in this article that we didn't hear reported at the time of Pres. Trump's illness.  We knew he was placed on a ventilator briefly, we knew he received one of the wonder drugs, etc.  What part of this wasn't previously reported?   :shrug:
Let it burn.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2021, 07:11:56 pm »
This is typical. Enemies of the Left are always 'more sick than anyone knew'.

However, Leftists are never sick at all. A Leftist God cannot get sick. That would show weakness and mortality. Both of which Leftists deny.

RBG and McCain were as healthy as 18 year old athletes, all the way up to the day they died. And the same will be said of all the rest of the 1940s gang once the snowball starts rolling. Doubt very much that most of them will make it to 2024.

And when the snowball starts, no matter how much they deny and their MSM slaves try to cover it up, it is going to wipe out 80% of Democrat leadership and the bureaucratic deep state in the course of only a few months.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2021, 07:25:47 pm »
Joe Biden is sick now. Not a problem.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2021, 09:31:29 pm »
Joe Biden is sick now. Not a problem.  *****rollingeyes*****
In sooo many ways, long before he became Captain Dementia.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2021, 11:20:21 pm »
I believe the "source" for this report is Rolling Stone.
That pretty much sez it all...

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2021, 11:29:35 pm »
I believe the "source" for this report is Rolling Stone.
That pretty much sez it all...

Rolling Stone?  GTFO.  I missed that fact.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2021, 11:52:59 pm »
"Rolling Stone?  GTFO.  I missed that fact."

Dug around a little more and it may have been the New York Times.
But... what's the difference?

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2021, 11:55:18 pm »
"Rolling Stone?  GTFO.  I missed that fact."

Dug around a little more and it may have been the New York Times.
But... what's the difference?

True!   lol

Offline libertybele

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2021, 11:56:55 pm »
Rolling Stone?  GTFO.  I missed that fact.

If I recall he spent a few days at Walter Reed ... and then was released .... so ... that claim just doesn't add up. 

What we do know is that hydrochloronique is now one of the drugs used to treat COVID and Trump was blasted by Fauci and the leftists for promoting this drug because it supposedly didn't work. 

The leftists are pathological liars and that absolutely includes GOPe members like Mittens.  The good Mormon, isn't so good.  Biden is supposedly a Roman Catholic; another fine example of a royal hypocrite!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2021, 12:04:27 am »
While at Walter Reed (and possibly continued for a few days at the WH) Trump received (that I can remember) Regeneron's REGEN-COV monoclonal antibody treatment, remdesivir, and a steroid. No HCQ, which works better at an earlier stage than Trump was at when he entered Walter Reed.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2021, 12:15:32 am »
While at Walter Reed (and possibly continued for a few days at the WH) Trump received (that I can remember) Regeneron's REGEN-COV monoclonal antibody treatment, remdesivir, and a steroid. No HCQ, which works better at an earlier stage than Trump was at when he entered Walter Reed.

Why is this even news? Ok ... he was treated.  He recovered within a short period of time.  Meaning that 'they' have the means to treat COVID and lives can be saved.

Tired of the mask mandate and now they are advising wearing panty hose on your head. Tired of promoting vaccines when the vaccines will not prevent the spread of COVID and people have died from the vaccine.

STOP THIS FREAKIN' LIBERAL INSANITY!!!!!!!! 

Open up the country completely and for crying out loud let the kids go back to school!  Perhaps the silver lining to this will be more kids will be home schooled and won't be subjected to the liberal brain washing.

Meanwhile Sloe Joe wants to shut down FL but is allowing illegals in by the droves, and of course I'm sure all of them are being tested, quarantined and given the vaccine.  *****rollingeyes*****

AGAIN --- STOP THE INSANITY!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2021, 12:59:01 am »
Raheem Kassam
@RaheemKassam

Wow Biden’s White House is now leaking health info about President Trump.

They think this makes him look bad but all it makes him look is tough and resilient.

4:10 PM · Feb 11, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1359973194535419910