Author Topic: Beating Democrat Electoral Corruption  (Read 110 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Beating Democrat Electoral Corruption
« on: February 10, 2021, 01:38:02 pm »
February 10, 2021
Beating Democrat Electoral Corruption
By J.R. Dunn

Since Nov. 3rd, one particular line has been repeated almost to the point of becoming a meme: “There will never be another honest election in this country.”

I’ve seen it in a dozen articles I’ve worked on for AT, and at least twice that many times elsewhere. It wouldn’t be going too far to say that it has became a piece of received wisdom, along the lines of “Biden is the asterisk president”: there will never be another honest election in the U.S.

To some extent, this attitude is understandable, and you can’t blame people for holding it. I myself entertained similar thoughts in the wake of the electoral coup this past fall.

This reflects conservative defeatism. Unfortunately, the default position for most conservatives is to give up, retreat into the think tank and spend time tossing off remarks about how horrible our doom will be, mixed with attacks on anyone trying to stop it. It’s in times like this that this fatal, self-inflicted flaw becomes most evident.

But all the same, it’s wrong, and it’s wrong for a very apparent and simple human reason.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/02/beating_democrat_electoral_corruption.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Beating Democrat Electoral Corruption
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 08:59:04 pm »
Wouldn't surprise me if the next selection in 2024 showed a split of 200 million votes for Willie Brown's Hole, and 220 million votes for the American, all along state color lines.

And there will be less than 350 million people, Americans, Rodents and illegal aliens, in the country then.

Only when the Americans start stealing elections back from the Rodents will the Rodents suddenly discover the value of election integrity.   Kinda like when Amazon suddenly discovered last month that that mail-in ballots could lead to fraud in their goonion elections.

Oh, and the writer is dreaming if he believes the Rodents won't improve on their successful theft mechanism and re-deploy it in future elections.  They stole the House in 2018 with fraud, they'll do their best to defraud the House and Senate elections in 2022, and they will certainly be poised to defraud the Presidential elections in 2024.

It's not like 2020 was the first time those criminals stole votes.   They have a history of stealing votes as old as the Rodent party.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 09:03:13 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.