Author Topic: Kathy Griffin: America Experiencing ‘Collective Trauma’ as Second Impeachment Trial Begins  (Read 263 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kathy Griffin: America Experiencing ‘Collective Trauma’ as Second Impeachment Trial Begins

Amy Furr 9 Feb 2021

Nearly three years after she posed for a photo holding a bloody replica of President Donald Trump’s severed head, comedian and left-wing activist Kathy Griffin said Americans are experiencing a “collective trauma” as the second impeachment trial against former President Trump began on Tuesday.

“I don’t know if we’ve even started to process it, much less work through it to come out the other side, whatever that will mean. Ugh sorry, I can’t communicate my thoughts very well,” said Griffin, whose bloody Trump head photo sparked a national firestorm and spurred a Secret Service probe. She was fired from CNN, faced a social media-fueled boycott of her stand-up shows, and was the subject of a Secret Service investigation..

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/02/09/kathy-griffin-americans-experiencing-collective-trauma-as-second-impeachment-trial-begins/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34