Author Topic: Mad Maxine Tries To Backpedal Her Hate  (Read 295 times)

rangerrebew

Mad Maxine Tries To Backpedal Her Hate
« on: February 09, 2021, 07:40:23 pm »
Mad Maxine Tries To Backpedal Her Hate

Rep Maxine Water has been pushing her angry anti-Trump tirades for years now. But Trump was not the only target of her scorn. She also came down on Trump supporters claiming that people should harass them to the point that they can't get out of their cars to get gas or go shopping. But now she claims that the most she ever said was to make them feel unwelcome. But that's not the case at all.

During an interview on MSNBC Rep. Maxine Water tried to backpedal her hate claiming she said nothing to rile up liberals against Trump supporters.

“As a matter of fact, if you look at the words that I used, the strongest thing I said was tell them they’re not welcome,” Waters said. “[I said] Talk to them. Tell them they’re not welcome. I didn’t say go and fight. I didn’t say anybody was going to have any violence. And so they can’t make that stick.”

https://freedomupdates.com/the-latest/mad-maxine-tries-to-backpedal-her-hate/

rangerrebew

Re: Mad Maxine Tries To Backpedal Her Hate
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2021, 07:48:36 pm »
I have seen a few videos of a woman who looks exactly like Auntie Maxine spewing hatred and racism, encouraging people to do uncivilized and unAmerican things to Trump supporters.  I am just amazed how much her doppelganger looks and sounds like this icon of the democrat party.

Is she really so stupid she somehow thinks republicans don't have video of her being unAmerican, threatening, uncivilized, and challenging people to harm other people?  Just looking at her gives me the affirmative to my own question.  She is purely wolf ugly. :3: