Author Topic: Biden, Dems Plot Murder of 1.4 Million Jobs with Minimum Wage Hike  (Read 203 times)

rangerrebew

Biden, Dems Plot Murder of 1.4 Million Jobs with Minimum Wage Hike
CBO Finds $15 Minimum Wage Would Hike Deficit, Kill Over a Million Jobs

Josh Christenson - February 8, 2021 2:28 PM

President Joe Biden's plan to raise the federal minimum wage to $15 would hike the nation's deficit by tens of billions of dollars and kill over a million jobs, according to a Congressional Budget Office report.

The nonpartisan agency's analysis concluded Monday that a $15 minimum wage would reduce the nation's workforce by 1.4 million—half a million more than the number it would raise out of poverty. It would also increase the cumulative federal budget deficit by $54 billion over the next 10 years, with interest-rate bumps and inflation adding another $16 billion.

Promoted by President Biden and introduced as a bill by Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.), the measure is one of several proposals Democrats hope to tuck into their $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief legislation.

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/biden-dems-plot-murder-of-1-4-million-jobs-with-minimum-wage-hike/

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Biden, Dems Plot Murder of 1.4 Million Jobs with Minimum Wage Hike
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2021, 08:54:06 pm »
That's just for starters.  I anticipate 8-10 million jobs going poof with these knuckleheads.  New Normal on steroids!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Biden, Dems Plot Murder of 1.4 Million Jobs with Minimum Wage Hike
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2021, 04:51:58 am »
Biden the job killer saved us from Donald Trump!  Everybody dance!  Free, free, freedom, saved from the evil Trump! C'mon dance! :rolling: :cheerlead: :taz: :bigsilly: ***guitar man**** 444444 :elephant:
 :smokin:

Imagine, getting their way and still doing all that bitchin, IMAGINE!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 11:19:33 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions