Author Topic: Biden ‘hurting the American people,’ trying to ‘hurt Trump’s legacy’ by stopping border wall constru  (Read 203 times)

rangerrebew

Biden ‘hurting the American people,’ trying to ‘hurt Trump’s legacy’ by stopping border wall construction: New Mexico rancher
Fourth-generation rancher Russell Johnson tells Lawrence Jones he believes the move is part of a ‘politically-driven agenda.’

https://www.foxnews.com/category/us/immigration
« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 04:55:04 pm by rangerrebew »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Biden could care less.  This isn't so much about hurting Trump's legacy as it is being able to grant asylum and gaining eventual DEM votes.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline skeeter

Biden could care less.  This isn't so much about hurting Trump's legacy as it is being able to grant asylum and gaining eventual DEM votes.

Every dumb*ss who crows about having 'defeated' Trump in the last election should be made to eat the burgeoning border crisis, and every rape and murder by illegals going forward. Because, as we've seen it can be effectively dealt with, it is without a doubt their fault now.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Oh, no.

It's all about falsely tarnishing Trump's incredible legacy and making sure no American ever again tries to protect America.

The Rodents don't really need more wetbacks to steal elections for them, they've got Dominion "count" the votes and Fox News to call the elections for them, now.

More Invaders will help their corporate masters keep the payroll low, though and serve to throw more Americans into poverty, something the Rodents try to profit from, always.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.