Author Topic: Winter Storm Threatens Germany’s Power…Freezing Hell Threatens If Already Rickety Grid Collapses!  (Read 285 times)

rangerrebew

Winter Storm Threatens Germany’s Power…Freezing Hell Threatens If Already Rickety Grid Collapses!

By P Gosselin on 6. February 2021

Green energy and COVID-19 lockdowns are playing energy Russian roulette with people’s lives. Perfect winter storm brewing.

A winter blizzard is set to strike Central Europe, bringing with it the potential to wreak power outage havoc. Temperatures will plummet to as low as -15°C accompanied by bone-chilling high winds. Closed shops due to COVID-19 are leaving citizens unprepared. A protracted power outage would be devastating.

In the coming hours, a high pressure system situated over Scandinavia and storm Tristan to the south will collide over central Europe and develop into dangerous weather conditions over one of Europe’s most populated regions, North Rhine Westphalia Germany.

Watch the Kachelmann forecast (in German) here.

There are some major problems with this storm that will test the German power grid stability and even possibly the citizens’ ability to fend for themselves.

https://notrickszone.com/#sthash.uBc77k0X.dyCnhsLQ.dpbs

Offline dfwgator

Where is this Global Warming they keep telling us about?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Glad I live in warm Texas, and won't have to worry about Gerbils running on a wheel for power generation.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Joe Wooten

Let 'em freeze in the dark. They voted for that nonsense.

Offline libertybele

Glad I live in warm Texas, and won't have to worry about Gerbils running on a wheel for power generation.

Our temps were in the mid 70's today and it was beautiful out.  We'll be fine as long as the greenies don't mandate that we install solar panels to run our heat pump/air conditioner.  Our temps in the summer get into the 90's with 80-90% humidity, I think I could handle it, but not sure my hubby could without air. 

We have contemplated moving out to a more rural area -- I've seen some decent trailers on some acreage, but trailers don't fare so well during hurricane season, and right now we both have to be near our docs. Homes on acreage are out of our price range. The Lord has always provided for us and we have been fortunate.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

rangerrebew

We lived in Dallas in the late 70s and early 80s, back when June, July, and August were called summer, not global warming. :whistle: