Author Topic: Unprecedented arctic blasts to deep freeze North America, Europe and Asia SIMULTANEOUSLY now!  (Read 961 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
By Strange Sounds -Feb 6, 2021

Unprecedented arctic blasts to deep freeze North America, Europe and Asia SIMULTANEOUSLY now!

Look at these satellite images.

They clearly show extreme cold air engulfing North America, Europe and Asia simultaneously…

This really looks like patterns from a Grand Solar Minimum and Mini Ice Age. And there are no signs of warming ahead!
North America

North America is now on course for something widespread truly historic. CNN even claiming: This week’s polar vortex will be cold enough to freeze antifreeze.

As of Friday, Feb. 5 bitter cold will begin descending into the United States, and by next Monday/Tuesday the majority of the country will see itself engulfed:

And here a forecast for the next 10 days. The extreme cold temperatures will station over North America until Feb. 17th, according to latest GFS runs:

And as you may probably understand, this arctic blast will be accompanied by heavy to unprecedented snow.

More: https://strangesounds.org/2021/02/arctic-blasts-north-america-europe-asia-southern-hemisphere-video.html

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Yes. Snow tomorrow. More snow later in the week.

I think the Farmers almanac predicted February to be a very snowy month. I  trust them more than the. Groundhog.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Going away from fossil fuels will cause many deaths and despair in time like this. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Going away from fossil fuels will cause many deaths and despair in time like this.

We had a wood burning stove when we lived up north that kept us cozy and warm during the winter.  I wouldn't live up north without one. Wood is carbon neutral (that's what I've read anyways).

Not sure how to avoid using fossil fuels to cool a home though; we have a heat pump which is pretty efficient, but who knows what Big Brother is going to require.  Solar panels?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Not sure how to avoid using fossil fuels to cool a home though; we have a heat pump which is pretty efficient, but who knows what Big Brother is going to require.  Solar panels?

Solar Panel sales are big up here.  The go door to door trying to sell this pig in a poke scam called solar.  They are Worse than LDS peeps. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
News flash, it gets cold in February. Film at 11.  *****rollingeyes*****

Seriously, though, who writes this stuff?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

Solar Panel sales are big up here.  The go door to door trying to sell this pig in a poke scam called solar.  They are Worse than LDS peeps.

Solar panels?  Our highest monthly electric bill has been just under $140.00 and that's at the peak of the hot summer months. We have been in this house a little over two years and we turned on the heat one day last year and ran it 3 days this year.  Our highest bill during the winter so far has been below $75.00.  Our house isn't large by any means, and it's just under 1900 sq ft., but still....we downsized to save money. Solar sure as heck is going to cost more then we will be able to make up in savings in our electric bills.

Dear Big Brother:  Just leave us the hell alone!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

We've already had twice the usual amount of snow this winter in the upper Ohio valley, and winter isn't over yet! We already had about 6" on the ground, then it drizzled and froze, and now it's snowing like crazy. I'll be staying home, but my doggone husband seems to think he needs to go out and run - starting his training for a marathon in April. Good luck. If he doesn't wreck the car on his way to the trail or slip on the ice and break his skull, I guess it will be a good day.  *****rollingeyes*****

You see what I have to put up with?   :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Freezing here. Good day to snuggle with your bestie if you have one. Or a pet.

Or a teddy bear.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

7:51 PM · Feb 15, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1361478160836157442
Wind chills here down to -50, temps were in the twenties below zero the last couple of nights, with a warm day (temps above zero) after. Unprecedented? Maybe for some parts of the country, but in North Dakota, we've seen temps much colder (25 degrees colder--to 50 below zero even after the temperature records were adjusted upwards by the AGW people) in the past forty years.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 09:16:35 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis