Author Topic: Senate Again Rejects Bill Requiring Care for Babies Who Survive Abortion  (Read 232 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Senate Again Rejects Bill Requiring Care for Babies Who Survive Abortion

Dr. Susan Berry5 Feb 202168
4:10

The Senate again rejected the “Born-Alive” legislation, which would require babies who survive an abortion to receive the same level of care as newborns of the exact gestational age.

Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE) attempted to add the measure to the budget resolution bill on Thursday evening.

Democrats Sens. Joe Manchin (WV) and Bob Casey (PA) joined Republicans in the 52-48 vote to advance the bill, but the measure still failed to reach the necessary 60-vote threshold:

Democrats for Life
@demsforlife
Appalled that this didn't pass. Thank you @Sen_JoeManchin  & @SenBobCasey for voting pro-life.

There's nothing Democratic about denying medical care to newborn survivors of abortion.

Susan B. Anthony List
@SBAList
BREAKING: 52 senators just voted to protect living, breathing babies who survive an abortion. (60 votes were required to pass)

Requiring medical care for newborn infants shouldn't be up for debate.

77% of voters agree.

This SHOULD have passed 100-0.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/02/05/senate-again-rejects-bill-requiring-care-babies-survive-abortion/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Senate Again Rejects Bill Requiring Care for Babies Who Survive Abortion
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 12:00:44 am »
Tom Cotton
@SenTomCotton
Almost every Senate Democrat voted to let children that survive attempted abortions die on the operating table. We must restore a culture of life to our legislature.

:crying:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 12:05:01 am »
 8888crybaby **nononono*
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2021, 12:13:20 am »
This is a very powerful speech and I absolutely commend her for speaking out after being stripped of committees.

Congresswoman: “If We Are to Say, 'In God We Trust,’ How Do We Murder God’s Creation in the Womb?”

..............“I believe in God with all my heart,” Rep. Greene said, offering to reach across the aisle to work with Democrats to provide “good things for the people of this country.”

“But, the thing I will not stand for is abortion,” Greene said, reminding her House colleagues of the nation’s motto, “In God We Trust,” which is displayed directly behind the speaker’s chair in the House chamber:

“I will work with you for good things for the people of this country.

“But, the thing I will not stand for is abortion. I think it’s the worst thing this country has ever committed. And, if we are to say, 'In God We Trust,’ how do we murder God’s creation in the womb?”...........

........“I am beyond grateful for this opportunity, and I’ll tell you why: I believe in God with all my heart, and so grateful to be humbled, to be reminded that I am a sinner and that Jesus died on the cross to forgive me for my sins................

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/congresswoman-if-we-are-say-god-we-trust-how-do-we-murder-gods-creation-womb

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.