Author Topic: Liz Cheney Defends Supporting Trump Impeachment: ‘I Won’t Apologize for the Vote’  (Read 907 times)

Online Hoodat

Which is why I am no longer a Republican. I belong to the 'Throw all them bastards out' (TATBOP) party  :laugh:

@roamer_1 , the pharmacy just called.  Your prescription for Votemout® is ready for pick-up.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Nothing plays into the Dem's hands more than continuing to bashing Trump while legitimizing the fascist Dem takeover of America.

The fascist Dem takeover of America is taking place while the populace is being distracted by a political show trial. 

I dunno,  I think maybe if I were Trump I'd give 'em a show.   Even MSNBC will show it live.    Show some proportion by entering into the record tape of Dem politicians stoking crowds with epithets of violence.   And then take the stand and have a ball,  be relaxed and defend yourself.    It may work, it may not work.   But as Otter said,  they're gonna get you anyway,  might as well have a good time. 

Toga!  Toga!  Toga!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 01:04:11 am by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The fascist Dem takeover of America is taking place while the populace is being distracted by a political show trial. 

I dunno,  I think maybe if I were Trump I'd give 'em a show.   Even MSNBC will show it live.    Show some proportion by entering into the record tape of Dem politicians stoking crowds with epithets of violence.   And then take the stand and have a ball,  be relaxed and defend yourself.    It may work, it may not work.   But as Otter said,  they're gonna get you anyway,  might as well have a good time. 

Toga!  Toga!  Toga!

Ok! That made LOL!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: