Author Topic: Liz Cheney’s and the RINOs’ betrayal  (Read 85 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Liz Cheney’s and the RINOs’ betrayal
« on: February 05, 2021, 02:43:50 pm »
February 5, 2021
Liz Cheney’s and the RINOs’ betrayal
By Patricia McCarthy

Well, now we know for sure that the bulk of the Republican members of the House do not represent their constituents; not at all. They represent themselves and their coveted membership in that school for scoundrels we call Congress.  Despite Liz Cheney’s gross betrayal of President Trump and her own constituents in Wyoming, 145 of them by secret ballot voted not to remove her from her leadership position.  This, of course, demonstrates that those 145 representatives value their standing in the swamp more than they value their oath to uphold the Constitution.

They all know Trump in no way incited any insurrection.  They all know it was planned in advance, most likely by anti-Trumpers that the left encourages and adores.  Pity the several Trump supporters among them who got mixed up in an orchestrated plan to further damage Trump by any means necessary.  They all know that the 2020 election was characterized by all manner of fraud; Biden was installed, not elected.  That truth will come out one day, someday, hopefully sooner than later.

Liz Cheney’s statement of support for this nonsensical and unconstitutional second impeachment was truly disgusting.  She certainly knows President Trump did not “summon the mob, assemble the mob and light the flame.”  Her hyperbole is laughable.  It is she who should be removed from her third-in-line position in the House, along with truly anti-American bigots like Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib. 

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/02/liz_cheneys_and_the_rinos_betrayal.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Liz Cheney’s and the RINOs’ betrayal
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2021, 06:01:55 pm »
2022 is going to be a bad year for RINOs.  The American people will suffer over the first two years of Biden, and the RINOs are siding  with the Democommies enough I believe a number of them will be targeted.  I fully expect Cheney's primary opponent will have a strong chance to boot her from Congress. 

We need to unite as a party and purge RINOs and GOLBALISTS from the party.  Not an easy task, since a large part of those in Congress are globalists.

The cure:

T E R M      L I M I T S !