Author Topic: Tom Cotton: Republicans Condemn Fringe Right as Democrats Tolerate Omar, Schiff, Schumer, Swalwell,  (Read 126 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tom Cotton: Republicans Condemn Fringe Right as Democrats Tolerate Omar, Schiff, Schumer, Swalwell, Waters

Robert Kraychik 4 Feb 2021

Republicans condemn “conspiracy theories” from their own fringe while Democrats support their own extremists, said Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Thursday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow.

Marlow invited Cotton’s remarks on Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), given recent news media focus on the representative from Georgia.

Marlow said, “I’m kind of confused about what’s going on with the Marjorie Taylor Greene stuff. I’m not into Marjory Taylor Greene. It seems like she said some really nutty stuff and I don’t dig it, but is she really the person who’s running the Republican Party, because I’ve turned on MSNBC and CNN, and that’s kind of what I’ve heard.”

Cotton replied, “Let me start by telling a story I told in my book Sacred Duty. Anyone who’s been to Arlington National Cemetery knows that the planes fly over into Reagan National [Airport] every couple of minutes, and when I performed funerals there, you might have had ten or 15 planes fly over always, in the same North and South path, but on the morning of 9/11, it was a little different.”

Cotton added, “Soldiers had just finished the 9:00 a.m. funeral, they hitched their horses to one of the cemetery’s hitching posts, and they saw a plane flying a very different path, and they watched it slam into the Pentagon, which is just a couple hundred yards away from the cemetery.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2021/02/04/tom-cotton-republicans-condemn-fringe-right-as-democrats-tolerate-omar-schiff-schumer-swalwell-waters/
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 02:27:32 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34