Author Topic: New Analysis Shows Population Density Is Corrupting U.S. Temperature Record  (Read 223 times)

rangerrebew

New Analysis Shows Population Density Is Corrupting U.S. Temperature Record
By
Anthony Watts -
February 3, 2021 0

The same organizations and people that launched the climate scare back in the 1980s -NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies – are also the keepers of the data that validate or invalidate their premise. It’s a lot like the old “fox guarding the hen-house” scenario where there isn’t enough separation to ensure objective science. I question the validity of the data. Back in 2009, in conjunction with Heartland, I published Is The U.S. Surface Temperature Record Reliable?

When that was published, it created a firestorm of criticism of just how bad the “official” temperature record is, because I found that approximately 90% of the weather stations in the U.S. are compromised by urban influences affecting their measurements. In December 2015, I demonstrated at the American Geophysical Union convention that the long term temperature trends from these compromised stations were significantly higher than stations that were properly maintained and this was backed up by a NOAA experiment and study published in 2019 that showed poor weather station siting leads to artificial long-term warming.

https://climaterealism.com/2021/02/new-analysis-shows-population-density-is-corrupting-u-s-temperature-record/

Offline skeeter

This has been known for years. A fixed temperature recording site formerly surrounded by pasture or forest that is now surrounded by structures, concrete and asphalt will invariably show an average increase.

Offline dfwgator

The population is dense alright, that's why we get Democrats.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The solution is obvious:  Kill half the world's population.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Cyber wrote:
"The solution is obvious:  Kill half the world's population."

Many nations are taking care of this themselves, with spontaneously declining birth rates.

Look at the birth rates for Europe.

There are several news pieces out recently about a sudden decrease in Chinese birthrates, even as the "1 child policy" has been relaxed.

Japan, too, has a very low birthrate. Some adjustments will be necessary, but the Japanese will do fine with this.

I will go against the grain by stating that I see a worldwide population decline as a GOOD thing.

Same for the USA (although that's not gonna happen because we're on the verge of being flooded with another 30-50 million illegals, or more).
I'd like to see the national population down around 140 million again.
Or less...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Cyber wrote:
"The solution is obvious:  Kill half the world's population."

Many nations are taking care of this themselves, with spontaneously declining birth rates.

Look at the birth rates for Europe.

There are several news pieces out recently about a sudden decrease in Chinese birthrates, even as the "1 child policy" has been relaxed.

Japan, too, has a very low birthrate. Some adjustments will be necessary, but the Japanese will do fine with this.

I will go against the grain by stating that I see a worldwide population decline as a GOOD thing.

Same for the USA (although that's not gonna happen because we're on the verge of being flooded with another 30-50 million illegals, or more).
I'd like to see the national population down around 140 million again.
Or less...

Too slow.  Line up the cattle cars fot the processing plant that has crematoriums at the output.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: