Author Topic: Former CIA top dog Robert Grenier: We should hunt down pro-Trump Americans as we hunted down al-Qaed  (Read 440 times)

rangerrebew

Former CIA top dog Robert Grenier: We should hunt down pro-Trump Americans as we hunted down al-Qaeda members

Feb 3, 2021 9:30 am By Robert Spencer 5 Comments

“Yes. And that is that, you know, even at the seeming height of the crisis immediately after 9/11, there really weren’t that many members of al-Qaida in Afghanistan. And the thrust of our campaign there was, yes, to hunt down al-Qaida, but primarily to remove the supportive environment in which they were able to live and to flourish.”

That means Grenier doesn’t just want to destroy Trump (as he explains in the section not reproduced below) and hunt down those who actually committed crimes at the Capitol. He wants to crush legitimate political dissent and hunt down Americans who oppose the far-Left agenda as if they were terrorists. This has been a long time coming. But only now is it being repeated at the highest levels by people with power and influence.

“Former CIA Officer: Treat Domestic Extremism As An Insurgency,” by Mary Louise Kelly, NPR, February 2, 2021:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2021/02/former-cia-top-dog-robert-grenier-we-should-hunt-down-trump-supporting-americans-as-we-hunted-down-al-qaeda-members

rangerrebew

At first, I thought that Biden hog wash about unity and quieting nasty rhetoric was a bunch of B*LL SH*T, but now I see I was wrong. :3:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
What's a pro-Trump American?  One who voted for him?

Seems we are given almost daily reminders that the intent of the left is to exterminate us. I think most of us are getting numb to that fact, but hopefully we will be prepared when it happens in earnest.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline RetBobbyMI

“Former CIA top dog Robert Grenier” proves that the deep state is alive and well.  They STILL need to be purged.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Here's the money quote:

I think what is most important is that we drive a wedge between those violent individuals and the people who may otherwise see them as reflecting their interests and fighting on their behalf….

Divide and conquer--and make no bones about it, "conquer" is what they have in mind.

This is the same tactic which shut down militias and pro-gun groups after the Oklahoma City Bombing, to make "gun nuts" and "racist white supremacist radical right wing militias" and other "hate groups" shut up and stay in the shadows, to claim they were "violent" even when little or no connection was made between any of those groups and McVeigh or the events at the Murrah Building. Now that broad brush is being used to trample the rights of those who supported Trump OR opposed the actions of the Democrats, Leftists, and Communist organizations.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Lando Lincoln

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

What's a pro-Trump American?  One who voted for him?
A pro-Trump American is any American of any race or religion or political affiliation (including Democrats) who does not goose-step, marching lockstep inline with the entire Liberal agenda down to the last detail. If you are not with the Liberals in every way and in every detail no matter how perverse and absurd it may be, then you are their enemy and must be destroyed. Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil!

Remember always that the Democrats are the Party of Peace and Love and Unification! And if you dare question that, then you are their enemy and must be destroyed!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

Grenier did not say anything remotely resembling, "We should hunt down pro-Trump Americans as we hunted down al-Qaeda members". Those are Spencer's words. Dishonesty like this is why JihadWatch is at best a dubious information source.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Grenier did not say anything remotely resembling, "We should hunt down pro-Trump Americans as we hunted down al-Qaeda members". Those are Spencer's words. Dishonesty like this is why JihadWatch is at best a dubious information source.
No, but what I quoted up thread is cause for concern in a world where mere ideation of violence, where disagreement or suggestion of impropriety is deemed "violence", with all the projection of mindset the Left can muster. There is only one reason to cut some from the herd, to isolate them, and it is usually to take them to slaughter. There have been physical attacks by non governmental agents, and this has met no resistance from those who are in a position to mount official countermeasures.

The violent individuals mentioned are certainly NOT those Marxists and fellow travelers who destroyed and killed this past year, but the (false flag? and certainly grossly exaggerated) violent acts of a single afternoon in Washington D.C., and not those by the Marxists. The disproportionate difference in reaction to events spells it out. Those whose political stance is in disfavor with those of the current regime would be foolish to ignore the potential for peril.
After silencing dissent through censorship from social media platforms fails, and it will, the Left will grow only more shrill and desperate to silence opposition.
The underlings of the Left's social media have been voicing this for some time, with talk of "reeducation" and "elimination", and after the events of last summer (ongoing in places), I will take their flights of fancy at face value as telegraphed intent.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

Former CIA top dog Robert Grenier: We should hunt down pro-Trump Americans as we hunted down al-Qaeda members

Feb 3, 2021 9:30 am By Robert Spencer 5 Comments

“Yes. And that is that, you know, even at the seeming height of the crisis immediately after 9/11, there really weren’t that many members of al-Qaida in Afghanistan. And the thrust of our campaign there was, yes, to hunt down al-Qaida, but primarily to remove the supportive environment in which they were able to live and to flourish.”

That means Grenier doesn’t just want to destroy Trump (as he explains in the section not reproduced below) and hunt down those who actually committed crimes at the Capitol. He wants to crush legitimate political dissent and hunt down Americans who oppose the far-Left agenda as if they were terrorists. This has been a long time coming. But only now is it being repeated at the highest levels by people with power and influence.

“Former CIA Officer: Treat Domestic Extremism As An Insurgency,” by Mary Louise Kelly, NPR, February 2, 2021:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2021/02/former-cia-top-dog-robert-grenier-we-should-hunt-down-trump-supporting-americans-as-we-hunted-down-al-qaeda-members

This comment and Maxine Waters, IS ...NOT INCITING VIOLENCE?   SO SICK OF THESE COMMUNISTS.