Author Topic: Biden keeps signing exec orders as handlers shoo media, WH accused of pre-screening each question  (Read 263 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden keeps signing exec orders as handlers shoo media, WH accused of pre-screening each question
February 3, 2021 | Jon Dougherty

As President Joe Biden continued to sign an unprecedented number of executive orders during his first two weeks in office, he has not taken many questions from the media and his administration appears evasive when reporters have tried to glean specifics on many of the new policy directives.

On Tuesday, for instance, Biden signed three executive orders aimed at reversing Trump administration policies that former border enforcement officials have said will make the country less safe and contribute to an increase in illegal immigration.

“There’s a lot of talk, with good reason, about the number of executive orders that I have signed. I’m not making new law,” Biden told reporters as he prepared to sign the orders. “The last president of the United States issued executive orders I felt were very counterproductive to our security, counterproductive to who we are as a country, particularly in the area of immigration.

“We’re going to work to undo the moral and national shame of the previous administration that literally — not figuratively — ripped children from the arms of their families and mothers and fathers at the border, and with no plan, none whatsoever to reunify children,” he said.

Biden added that his new orders are “building on the executive actions I took on day one to protect Dreamers, and to end the Muslim ban and to better manage our borders.”

The new orders end a 2018 “zero tolerance” policy requiring all illegal border crossings to be prosecuted, and to make new attempts to reunite migrant children with their parents, which the Trump administration was also doing. Biden signed an order mandating a comprehensive analysis of all Trump-era immigration policies as well.

But after signing the orders, the president’s handlers briskly shooed reporters out of the Oval Office rather than allow them an opportunity to ask Biden questions so they could better inform the public.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/02/03/biden-keeps-signing-exec-orders-as-handlers-shoo-media-wh-accused-of-pre-screening-each-question-1025112/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"I don't know what I'm signing..."

Offline LegalAmerican

"I don't know what I'm signing..."

I read he is just signing....blank,  E.O.'S.  Nothing on the sheet. Then that Oval Office could just be a set.  Not the real thing.  Some say they saw a car parked behind biden, in the Oval Office.   No parking behind Oval Office.  Another says, you can see  mountains with snow, behind biden. 

Online Hoodat

As President Joe Biden continued to sign an unprecedented number of executive orders during his first two weeks in office, he has not taken many questions from the media and his administration appears evasive when reporters have tried to glean specifics on many of the new policy directives.

Such a stunning contrast from Trump who gave the press more access than any other President in US history and a press secretary who wasn't afraid to field questions from anyone.  Yet for some insane reason, the press prefers the evasion and vetting of the current coup.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

Such a stunning contrast from Trump who gave the press more access than any other President in US history and a press secretary who wasn't afraid to field questions from anyone.  Yet for some insane reason, the press prefers the evasion and vetting of the current coup.

Amazing, huh?  you know, I believe most people have a mental disorder.  NOT YOU....it is said 2 out of 3....so you see the problem.  2/3rds....are mental.