Author Topic: What to do about Marjorie Taylor Greene?  (Read 5147 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: What to do about Marjorie Taylor Greene?
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2021, 03:29:03 am »
She's basically Michelle Bachmann 2.0. Let her run her mouth, stand far away, and carry on. Even nuts needs representation in Congress. And the left has their fair share too.

Wrong. She is like the FOUNDING FATHERS...the horror.  All truth, honor and BIBLE believing like our FOUNDERS.
24 of the 55 signers were clergy or sons of clergy. 80% + were Episcopalian. 2 were Diest.  Some try to say all founders were diests.  Our constitution came from the basic principles from the Bible. They prayed before each meeting, for guidance. 'RUN HER MOUTH'?   You do have the correct user name. WEIRD.

Go to about 12;00 and she will show up.  A great woman.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: February 07, 2021, 03:31:47 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2021, 03:32:45 am »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2021, 06:37:25 am »
She's basically Michelle Bachmann 2.0. Let her run her mouth, stand far away, and carry on. Even nuts needs representation in Congress. And the left has their fair share too.

She is a kook.  And conservatives need to be honest about it and not defend her just  because we agree with her when it comes to certain issues

You can fight for conservative principles without engaging in conspiracy theories. She also is a good example of why it’s a better idea to just stay off social media

Having said what I said, I do agree that there is a double standard being applied to her that doesn’t seem to be applied to members of “the squad” or Maxine Waters
« Last Edit: February 07, 2021, 06:42:21 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2021, 02:41:19 pm »
Wrong. She is like the FOUNDING FATHERS...the horror. 

:facepalm2:

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2021, 02:55:04 pm »

I that is right.

But we folks on the Right are endlessly frustrated by the Great Double Standard that now applies throughout American political and social life: 

Progressives and leftists are to be judged only by their impossible promises and professed intentions, while conservatives and traditionalists are instead judged solely by their errors and their worst examples.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline skeeter

« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2021, 03:07:26 pm »
I that is right.

But we folks on the Right are endlessly frustrated by the Great Double Standard that now applies throughout American political and social life: 

Progressives and leftists are to be judged only by their impossible promises and professed intentions, while conservatives and traditionalists are instead judged solely by their errors and their worst examples.

Alinsky counseled his followers to hold the other side their high standard while, presumably, his side was held to none. He must've seen an advantage in there for himself somehow.

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2021, 03:39:13 pm »
 If AOC, or Omar,  made the same type of comments that Greene has made. people defending her would be up in arms
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 03:50:58 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline skeeter

« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2021, 03:47:08 pm »
Does anybody doubt that if AOC, or Omar,  made the same type of comments that Greene has made people here would be up in arms?
They have and what do our personal opinions have to do with anything?

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2021, 03:26:29 am »
After the anti American SQUAD, with one at least having a criminal resume that should warrant deportation, and *sshats like Rep. Adam Schitt, who has cost this nation roughly $100 million in squandered money with his acute TSP, this woman can just be left alone for her next election.  The Stinking Democommies have done enough already.

It is time for the cowardly Republicans to tell the stinking Democommies to back the f^%$ off.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2021, 03:28:45 am »
The question:
"What to do about Marjorie Taylor Greene?"

The answer:
Nothing.
She'll mellow out with a little time.
Yep. Besides, her constituents can decide her fate next election (if it's fair and not rigged.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis