Author Topic: What to do about Marjorie Taylor Greene?  (Read 5151 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What to do about Marjorie Taylor Greene?
« on: February 03, 2021, 02:25:16 pm »
February 3, 2021
By Sally Zelikovsky

Along with Democrats, many Republicans are calling for newly elected Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s expulsion from Congress because of her controversial comments about school shootings and Jews starting forest fires with space lasers.  Daniel Greenfield writes at frontpagemag.com that kooks like her sabotage our efforts against the Democrats.

Greenfield makes a legitimate point: GOP crackpots can indeed inflict tremendous damage on the party.  Who could forget Todd Akin’s comment about “legitimate rape”?  Not only did Republicans drop him like a hot potato, but his Senate run against Claire McCaskill imploded. A similar fate befell Indiana’s Richard Mourdock for an equally bizarre rape comment and, thus, Democrats rode the Republican “War on Women” all the way to Obama’s re-election.

But, unless MTG did something criminal or morally repugnant, just because we think we know better – and maybe we do – should House Republicans be able to nullify her election by giving her the boot? (Liz Cheney’s situation differs in that Republicans seek to remove her as Conference Chair, not from holding office.)  Isn’t Greene entitled to her opinions—no matter how wrong, repugnant, or absurd they may be—in the same way that Adam Schiff’s belief that Trump urinated on Obama’s hotel bed, is still indulged?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/02/what_to_do_about_marjorie_taylor_greene.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: What to do about Marjorie Taylor Greene?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2021, 02:33:24 pm »
Jihad and Gaza spice are two of the most  repugnant America Haters in congress and they are allowed to foul the air with their toxic babble.  What comes out of their pieholes is much worse than anything Marj might have said years ago.   

Mitch the Bitch needs to step off.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2021, 02:41:28 pm »
That's up to her constituents, no one else.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2021, 05:24:41 am »
Jihad and Gaza spice are two of the most  repugnant America Haters in congress and they are allowed to foul the air with their toxic babble.  What comes out of their pieholes is much worse than anything Marj might have said years ago.   

Mitch the Bitch needs to step off.
Exactly, as long as nothing is done about Pelosi and the Bitches Four, nothing should happen to Greene. And not to mention being anti Greene would be a bad look for the democrats.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2021, 05:29:33 am »
February 3, 2021
By Sally Zelikovsky

Along with Democrats, many Republicans are calling for newly elected Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s expulsion from Congress because of her controversial comments about school shootings and Jews starting forest fires with space lasers.  Daniel Greenfield writes at frontpagemag.com that kooks like her sabotage our efforts against the Democrats.

Greenfield makes a legitimate point: GOP crackpots can indeed inflict tremendous damage on the party.  Who could forget Todd Akin’s comment about “legitimate rape”?  Not only did Republicans drop him like a hot potato, but his Senate run against Claire McCaskill imploded. A similar fate befell Indiana’s Richard Mourdock for an equally bizarre rape comment and, thus, Democrats rode the Republican “War on Women” all the way to Obama’s re-election.

But, unless MTG did something criminal or morally repugnant, just because we think we know better – and maybe we do – should House Republicans be able to nullify her election by giving her the boot? (Liz Cheney’s situation differs in that Republicans seek to remove her as Conference Chair, not from holding office.)  Isn’t Greene entitled to her opinions—no matter how wrong, repugnant, or absurd they may be—in the same way that Adam Schiff’s belief that Trump urinated on Obama’s hotel bed, is still indulged?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/02/what_to_do_about_marjorie_taylor_greene.html

Nothing has to be done about GREENE except...congratulate her.  THEY ALL LIED ABOUT HER. I have a video that I will post on that LYING THREAD ABOUT WHAT SHE SAID.  OK, MAYBE ON HERE TOO.  THANK YOU
(I posted wrong video by accident, then could not find this thread again.  Unite America first-WILL JOHNSON)

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: February 07, 2021, 03:20:56 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2021, 07:18:17 am »

Actually, the DoJ could have prosecuted Omar for immigration fraud and bigamy and provided serious factual basis for her impeachment.

They could have played the political game, but the DoJ under the GOP only plays political games to harm the GOP, while the Rodents use the DoJ as a serious weapon against Americans.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2021, 07:22:38 am »
Exactly, as long as nothing is done about Pelosi and the Bitches Four, nothing should happen to Greene. And not to mention being anti Greene would be a bad look for the democrats.

The House GOP should, of course, censure the dumb broad unofficially and IN PRIVATE - take her aside and explain how not to be a total dumb-ass. 

No point in giving the Rodents fuel.

But she should not be expelled from the House, not when AOC and Omar are still competing with Maxine Waters for making terroristic comments.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2021, 01:34:56 pm »
The House GOP should, of course, censure the dumb broad unofficially and IN PRIVATE - take her aside and explain how not to be a total dumb-ass. 
But she should not be expelled from the House, not when AOC and Omar are still competing with Maxine Waters for making terroristic comments.
Agreed. I don't know all of what Greene has said - some tinfoil stuff and some anti-Semitic comments, from what I hear. I doubt it's even near the level of hateful anti-Israel vitriol of Oman and Tlaib, or the stupidity of AOC and Bush. So everyone should just calm down and let the voters decide whether they want her in 2022.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2021, 01:47:35 pm »

Agreed.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2021, 02:06:44 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2021, 02:33:14 pm »
February 3, 2021
By Sally Zelikovsky

@mystery-ak

Say WHAT????
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2021, 12:52:51 am »
The question:
"What to do about Marjorie Taylor Greene?"

The answer:
Nothing.
She'll mellow out with a little time.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2021, 02:18:18 am »
Let's keep in mind here, William F Buckley ran a whole lot of solid conservatives out of the party by calling them "kooks."  It almost killed the John Birch Society, and has put the good guys on the defense ever since.

I've learnt to be ever cautious about labeling people as kooks.  (An I think Q-anon spread a lot of wrong conspiracies that have done our side harm.  So I guess I do label, but I'm pretty slow about doing it.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2021, 02:20:31 am »
February 3, 2021
By Sally Zelikovsky

more

She's basically Michelle Bachmann 2.0. Let her run her mouth, stand far away, and carry on. Even nuts needs representation in Congress. And the left has their fair share too.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2021, 03:28:23 am »
She's basically Michelle Bachmann 2.0. Let her run her mouth, stand far away, and carry on. Even nuts needs representation in Congress. And the left has their fair share too.

Yes,  more than their fair share.   If Maxine Waters can incite violence while serving on committees perusing top secret information,  then the moral bar for Ms. Greene to clear would appear to be relatively low.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2021, 03:41:38 am »

Yes, she is the legally elected representative of her district in Georgia. If believing/saying exceptionally stupid things was punishable by automatic removal from office, most of Congress would be empty.
However, they should not reward her for stupidity or do the whattabout thing.  Because most Dems are scoundrels and/or insane does not mean Republicans should try to justify idiot behavior in their ranks.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2021, 03:43:20 am »
:thumbsup:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2021, 07:46:01 pm »
Yes, she is the legally elected representative of her district in Georgia. If believing/saying exceptionally stupid things was punishable by automatic removal from office, most of Congress would be empty.
However, they should not reward her for stupidity or do the whattabout thing.  Because most Dems are scoundrels and/or insane does not mean Republicans should try to justify idiot behavior in their ranks.

This is probably why some Republicans voted to remove her from her committee assignments. They don’t want to be defined as party of Marjorie Taylor Greene like the Democrat party is the party of AOC and Omar
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2021, 10:28:44 pm »
This is probably why some Republicans voted to remove her from her committee assignments. They don’t want to be defined as party of Marjorie Taylor Greene like the Democrat party is the party of AOC and Omar

No, those GOP reps are just treasonous RINOs with no backbone.

Disgusting filthy creatures, those RINOs.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2021, 11:27:35 pm »

@Sled Dog

THAT!

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2021, 11:41:55 pm »

Yes, those Jewish space lasers can be pretty nasty. Just wait until those RINOS get hit by one, they'll be sorry.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2021, 11:45:05 pm »
Because being a party of bland milquetoasts has worked great so far. As long as they don't call us nasty names.

One thing the republican establishment will never be called is courageous.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 11:46:28 pm by skeeter »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2021, 11:48:03 pm »
Because being a party of bland milquetoasts has worked great so far. As long as they don't call us nasty names.

@skeeter

Well,there can be no question it has worked well for the alleged Republican candidates of the past. Once they get into office they don't have to do ANYTHING other than slice away some graft from every bill that passes their desks,while letting the Dims do anything they want,and then blame the Dims when things go wrong.

Pretty freaking cushy job,if you ask me. You get to swim in money and corruption,while the Dims get all the blame.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2021, 11:51:09 pm »
@skeeter

Well,there can be no question it has worked well for the alleged Republican candidates of the past. Once they get into office they don't have to do ANYTHING other than slice away some graft from every bill that passes their desks,while letting the Dims do anything they want,and then blame the Dims when things go wrong.

Pretty freaking cushy job,if you ask me. You get to swim in money and corruption,while the Dims get all the blame.
Oh its worked great for them. It just hasn't worked for us.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2021, 03:21:48 am »

Actually, the DoJ could have prosecuted Omar for immigration fraud and bigamy and provided serious factual basis for her impeachment.

They could have played the political game, but the DoJ under the GOP only plays political games to harm the GOP, while the Rodents use the DoJ as a serious weapon against Americans.

Well said and correct!