Author Topic: Hillary Claims GOP Can’t Handle Election Loss So They Are Making ‘It Harder To Vote’  (Read 200 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Claims GOP Can’t Handle Election Loss So They Are Making ‘It Harder To Vote’

by Martin Walsh
about 3 hours ago

Twice failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has jumped back into the political scene this week.

Sharing an article from the New York Times, Clinton tweeted: “Republicans didn’t like the results of the election, so they’re trying to make it harder to vote.”

She added, “we need the John Lewis Voting Rights Act, now.”

The New York Times report states:

But that was then. Now, in statehouses nationwide, Republicans who echoed former President Donald J. Trump’s baseless claims of rampant fraud are proposing to make it harder to vote next time — ostensibly to convince the very voters who believed them that elections can be trusted again. And even some colleagues who defended the legitimacy of the November vote are joining them.

In Georgia, where the State House of Representatives has set up a special committee on election integrity, legislators are pushing to roll back no-excuse absentee voting. Republicans in Pennsylvania plan 14 hearings to revisit complaints they raised last year about the election and to propose limitations on voting.

Arizona Republicans have subpoenaed November’s ballots and vote tabulation equipment in Maricopa County, a Democratic stronghold that includes Phoenix. Legislators are taking aim at an election system in which four in five ballots are mailed or delivered to drop boxes.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/hillary-claims-gop-cant-handle-election-loss-so-they-are-making-it-harder-to-vote/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Hitlery being a democrat, blames opponents to cover up what democrats are doing.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline libertybele

Hitlery being a democrat, blames opponents to cover up what democrats are doing.

Always ... you can always count on whatever the DEMS are accusing the Republican of doing to be exactly what they ARE doing.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

Hillary claims GOP can't handle election loss....

I'm sorry, but that made me laugh so hard I couldn't read any further. I'll be glad when the GOP churns out a couple of books. They could even use her titles. :laugh:

Online Right_in_Virginia

Oh, do shut up, and go do what you do best.