Author Topic: Lindsey Graham comes to Liz Cheney's defense  (Read 5361 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Lindsey Graham comes to Liz Cheney's defense
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2021, 06:39:44 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

True dat. There IS nothing to debate. The Dims stole the election,and likely the future of this nation. Those are the FACTS.

Sooooo,that leaves us with only one issue to debate,which is "Is globalism an improvement over nationalism?"

If you want to live as free as possible and be the "captain of your own ship",you have to vote FOR nationalism.

If you want to be a cog in the Global Machine of Soros and Company,you vote AGAINST nationalism.

It really is as simple as that.

The people currently in charge in DC and in most state houses are NOT our true "representatives". They are,AT BEST,merely employees of either the Chinese on the European banking families.

@sneakypete  There is nothing productive about calling most Briefers "Lickspittle Trump supporters."  We tolerate this non-stop stream of bullshit on a daily basis, because it amuses people.  It's like having a cat toy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2021, 06:40:40 pm »
Agree, and I removed my last insult to that misguided Briefer.  I do however, want to remind all of Reagan's 11th commandment around tratement of fellow Republicans. While we might have internal disagreements within the party, what the likes of what Cheney and Romney did make them down right traitors in my opinion. 

And in Cheney's case, I guarntee there will not be calm within the party until this nepotistic bitch given the heave hoe form party leadership.  THEN rely on the good people of Wyoming to throw her out to the curb.

@catfish1957

Neither statement in bold is just YOUR opinion. It is also MY opinion,as well as the opinion of the vast majority of the people I know.

What is that expression that teeny-bopper leftists love to chant? Isn't it "speak truth to power!" That is EXACTLY what we are doing,and no one has any right to try to stop us from speaking the truth as we see it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2021, 06:45:25 pm »
Trump's January 6 speech may have stoked things

For the 63rd time, can you please cite the words of Trump's speech that incited violence and insurrection?

Then, while Capitol was under assault,  he was conspicuous by his silence.

Uh, no.  While the Capitol was under assault, Trump was still speaking to the crowd at the Ellipse, telling them to protest "peacefully".  But then you already knew that before deciding to lie about it.  Again.

Why do continue to defend the indefensible?

Why do you continue to offer the same false claims without a shred of evidence to back them up?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2021, 07:19:03 pm »
For the 63rd time, can you please cite the words of Trump's speech that incited violence and insurrection?

Uh, no.  While the Capitol was under assault, Trump was still speaking to the crowd at the Ellipse, telling them to protest "peacefully".  But then you already knew that before deciding to lie about it.  Again.

Why do you continue to offer the same false claims without a shred of evidence to back them up?

Jazzy has been told a 1000 times that Trump's speech specifically told the crowd to peacefully march.  (Check transcript), and the fact that even the WaPo reported the intrusion event was premeditated by a small group, way even and before Trump;s speech.  Talking to him is like talking to a brick wall.  Exactly why he is the only Briefer I have on "Ignore"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2021, 07:33:16 pm »
Jazzy has been told a 1000 times that Trump's speech specifically told the crowd to peacefully march.  (Check transcript), and the fact that even the WaPo reported the intrusion event was premeditated by a small group, way even and before Trump;s speech.  Talking to him is like talking to a brick wall.  Exactly why he is the only Briefer I have on "Ignore"

You and a lot of other Briefers.  I quote his especially egregious lies and insults to give all y'all a chance to laugh at them.  I'm a "Curator of Falsehoods."

I'm a Bad'un.  88devil
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2021, 07:43:19 pm »
It is quite noticeable where he stands.  Biden kills over 10,000 pipeline jobs.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden jacks up price of insulin and epi-pens.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden ends treatment programs for narcotics addition.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden re-opens detention centers for immigrant children.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden moves towards ending gas industry upon which his State depends.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden mishandles immunization process already in place.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden ends Mexico City policy, initiating US taxpayer-funded abortions in other countries.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden grants eligibility for illegal aliens to collect healthcare subsidies from taxpayers.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden reallocates money from FEMA to pay for an extended national guard presence in Washington.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden orders illegal aliens to be included in census number for the purpose of Congressional apportionment (in violation of the US Constitution).  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2021, 07:48:22 pm »
  I'm a "Curator of Falsehoods."

I'm a Bad'un.  88devil

"The Dancing Destroyer", "The King of Sting", "The Count of the Mount", and "The Master of Disaster", the one, the only......
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2021, 07:52:58 pm »
@Jazzhead

It's good to see you come out of the closet and admit that Trump was a threat to the staus-quo of insider corruption and treason,and that you consider trying to end all that is the equivalent of an insurrection.

Only a  globalist would consider your statement to be true.

As for me,I am proud to say that I am a Nationalist.

I am referring to Trump's stolen-election fakery and its denoument at the hands of a violent mob on January 6.    His policies weren't what I objected to.   His demogogic behavior was.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2021, 07:53:27 pm »
"The Dancing Destroyer", "The King of Sting", "The Count of the Mount", and "The Master of Disaster", the one, the only......

Including the Razzy of Jazzy....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2021, 07:55:04 pm »
Including the Razzy of Jazzy....

Great addition!..

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2021, 07:56:26 pm »
@sneakypete  There is nothing productive about calling most Briefers "Lickspittle Trump supporters."  We tolerate this non-stop stream of bullshit on a daily basis, because it amuses people.  It's like having a cat toy.

I spoke of Cheney being primaried by some Trump lickspittle.   That is far from calling most members of this forum lickspittles. 
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 08:11:40 pm by Jazzhead »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2021, 07:58:19 pm »
I am referring to Trump's stolen-election fakery and its denoument at the hands of a violent mob on January 6.

Are you referring to the mob that was already in the Capitol when Trump was still speaking several blocks away?  Or are you referring to the audience at the Ellipse listening to Trump's instruction to remain peaceful?

His policies weren't what I objected to.   His demogogic behavior was.

For the 64th time, can you please cite the words of Trump's speech that incited violence and insurrection?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2021, 08:37:17 pm »
I am referring to Trump's stolen-election fakery and its denoument at the hands of a violent mob on January 6.   

This claim has been proven incorrect

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2021, 08:38:44 pm »
Cheney has every right to voice her opinion. The question is, is her opinion valid or is her opinion because she doesn't like Trump because he was not part of the establishment like her father?

Actually, @libertybele  Cheney has the responsibility to vote as the representative of her district --- especially in a matter as important as impeaching the President her district overwhelming voted for and supports. 

She wasn't sent there to vote as a representative of her father or Shrub or the military-industrial complex.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2021, 08:53:06 pm »
Are you referring to the mob that was already in the Capitol when Trump was still speaking several blocks away?  Or are you referring to the audience at the Ellipse listening to Trump's instruction to remain peaceful?

For the 64th time, can you please cite the words of Trump's speech that incited violence and insurrection?

You remain hung up on one speech.  Trump's perfidy goes far beyond that one speech.   "Stand by, Proud Boys",  for instance.   Refusing to call off the dogs, for another.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2021, 09:09:44 pm »
You remain hung up on one speech.

No, I remain hung up on being truthful.  Remember, YOU are the one who has stated repeatedly that Trump's Jan 6 speech incited violence and insurrection.  Which is why I keep asking about it.  So for the 65th time, can you please cite the words from that speech that incited violence and insurrection?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2021, 09:29:49 pm »
Liz Cheney is indeed a strong conservative.   That she wants Trump to answer for his disgraceful conduct in the weeks leading up to January 6 riot is just icing on the cake.   I think I will contribute to her reelection campaign,  especially if she is primaried by some Trump lickspittle.
Liz took a steaming shit on Wyoming. She allegedly represents Wyoming in DC, not the other way around. If Wyoming liked what Trump was doing, perhaps she should represent her own constituents instead of doing her own thing to burrow into the Swamp. She will need voter fraud next time around.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2021, 09:40:47 pm »
No, I remain hung up on being truthful.

Online libertybele

« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2021, 09:48:22 pm »
Here is a link to President Trump's speech on January 6.  I read it and did not find that he incited a riot, suggested rioting or promoted violence.

Also I have taken an excerpt from his speech that mentions "peaceful" and "patriotic".  Nowhere in this speech did I find any words suggesting rioting, violence or attacking -- those are the words and implications from the MSM and Cheney chose NOT to support the right to a fair election nor the right to a peaceful and patriotic march. 

Donald Trump: (18:16)
We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country.

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/donald-trump-speech-save-america-rally-transcript-january-6
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2021, 10:42:31 pm »
No, I remain hung up on being truthful.  Remember, YOU are the one who has stated repeatedly that Trump's Jan 6 speech incited violence and insurrection.  Which is why I keep asking about it.  So for the 65th time, can you please cite the words from that speech that incited violence and insurrection?

Waiting patiently as well for a response as I posted a link to the transcript of Trump's entire speech. 

Secondly, as has been mentioned by a couple of Briefers, Cheney has an obligation to her constituents, not to her political bias.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2021, 10:45:40 pm »
I am referring to Trump's stolen-election fakery and its denoument at the hands of a violent mob on January 6.    His policies weren't what I objected to.   His demogogic behavior was.

Assuming for once you aren't lying, you must be delighted to have a smooth talking communist as President,  even though you had to cheat to get him in.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2021, 10:49:14 pm »
I spoke of Cheney being primaried by some Trump lickspittle.   That is far from calling most members of this forum lickspittles.

Bullshit is in the eye of the beholder.  You called anybody who supports Trumps ideas "lickspittles."  I think you believed it is fine to do that, so consider this your warning.

Don't do it again, @Jazzhead .
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2021, 10:50:55 pm »
It is quite noticeable where he stands.  Biden kills over 10,000 pipeline jobs.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden jacks up price of insulin and epi-pens.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden ends treatment programs for narcotics addition.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden re-opens detention centers for immigrant children.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden moves towards ending gas industry upon which his State depends.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden mishandles immunization process already in place.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden ends Mexico City policy, initiating US taxpayer-funded abortions in other countries.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden grants eligibility for illegal aliens to collect healthcare subsidies from taxpayers.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden reallocates money from FEMA to pay for an extended national guard presence in Washington.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden orders illegal aliens to be included in census number for the purpose of Congressional apportionment (in violation of the US Constitution).  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.

Huh.  Think there might be a pattern somewhere.
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2021, 10:57:35 pm »
Bullshit is in the eye of the beholder.  You called anybody who supports Trumps ideas "lickspittles."  I think you believed it is fine to do that, so consider this your warning.

Don't do it again, @Jazzhead .

*hmmmm* Seems like I've heard that somewhere before.  Maybe just my imagination.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2021, 11:16:46 pm »
Jazz:

christian:
C mon people,you know very well as leftist has to do the lockstep and be a convincing liar, its his basics 101.  This is so easy, ignore the evidence, the witnesses, and even the videos of massive voter fraud, just believe the unswerving lieing lock-stepping mouth telling you it isn't so.

Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions